Ok who is

Lol, great, we've all got that to look forward to lol. x

I am exhausted and only 6w 4d, have i got even more exhaustion to look forward to?? I love the weekends then i can have a nap mid afternoon xx

Oh yes you have lots of exhaustion to look forward to lol. BEst way to do it tho is when baby sleeps, you sleep. So thats what ill be doing. x

I still can't sleep.. I got three others. Mmm poor hubby hahahaha Ill be putting them all on him while I nap!

Aww hope ya feel better soon:hugs:

I just get really tired as sitting watching tele and sitting on the laptop just makes ya wanna close ur eyes and sleep lol. I so wish i had a job or had something that would make me active during the day cause then time moves on a bit more quickly xx

Have you considered opening your own home-based business? IF we can swing it financially, I would love to do that when our LO comes!

Home base businesses are great! I share one with my father and brothers.We arent fully out there yet still have a bunch of machines to buy. We work for a company called Mebu.ca which is the same company I work for as the webmaster web designer. We make their product labels. We decided to take it farther. I used to run a web designing business and took it down. I do still work for mebu though. For now though I have an art business and ohhhhhh I so love it! You can actually make a killing $$$ wise by having so much fun. I love being an artist the most

What kind of art do you do??? I think working from home would be fantastic....especially if it was something creative!

I am a sculptor. I sculpt one of a kind babies and fairies out of prosculpt polymer clay with no molds. Just my imagination. I also do childrens wall art. Nursery paintings etc..
I just started reborning too which is a vinyl baby kit you buy that has a head and limbs and you paint it to look read and add hair.
Heres my site though the reborn isnt up yet I will upload picts later.

www.gardensofutopia.com

Aww hope ya feel better soon:hugs:

I just get really tired as sitting watching tele and sitting on the laptop just makes ya wanna close ur eyes and sleep lol. I so wish i had a job or had something that would make me active during the day cause then time moves on a bit more quickly xx

Have you considered opening your own home-based business? IF we can swing it financially, I would love to do that when our LO comes!

What do ya mean hun? what sort of business xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"