• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Okanagan BC

Xpecta

Reaction score
Basically, I'm looking for a pregnant woman to talk with. Right now we haven't really told anyone. I told my two best friends, but neither of them really have any interest in it, and it sucks :( My husband is very enthusiastic, but he's as much part of it as I am. I need support from outside us. Anyways, I was trying to find a Group place for Pregnant women or something in Kelowna, but I can't find one. So if there is anyone out there from around Kelowna that wouldn't mind chatting, or reffering me to a support group type thing, that would be great! Thank you so much!

Hi there! I'm from Vancouver Island! I'm not pregnant as of this second (or am I? LOL) but would love to chat it up with another BCer :D

YAY!! Finally someone Else!! How are you?

I hope you're pregnant!! TTC is one of the most draining things a woman can do! I hope it doesn't last long for you!

Haha I said the same thing!! I was like "Oh good there is someone else here from BC" LOL! I'm doing great! Just relaxing tonight! :) How about you?!

We've only been TTC for a week now, but just the mindset alone is draining! But I will admit it's pretty fun LOL Hopefully we are pregnant, but I haven't got my hopes up since we started the Wedding night which I'm pretty sure was a good 2-3 dpo but it's all good, keeping my fingers cross for next month! :) How far along are you???

Well CONGRATULATIONS on your Wedding!! That is just amazing!! I love Marriage! hehe

Well, either way, I'm sure it will happen soon! :) With my Son, it happened with out warning. With my pregnancy now, it took Almost 2 years, with a miscarriage in the middle. That was very devastating.

Unexplained infertility...For half of it....I was accidentally taking birth control for a year without knowing it! haha The sleep aid I was taking, acted as a birth control cause it set off the hormones.

I'm almost 12 weeks :happydance: I'm so happy!!! We've been waiting for this for such a long time!

Try not to get too stressed out! Its not fun!

Awww thanks so much! I love Marriage, eventhough hubby and I lived together for about 2 years before and it's basically just a piece of paper, it definatly did bring us closer :)

Is your Son excited for a sibiling? Two years is a long time for anything but TTC would feel like forever!! Miscarriages are very devistating...I had a very early one when I was 16 and it broke hubby and my heart. Thankfully though it was very early on and eventhough we would have been ready for a baby regarless, now seems like the perfect time!

Eeek 12 weeks!! So exciting!!! Congratulations!!! :D

Yeah, that was pretty much the same for us too. Nothing changed but my last name! We were already living together, our son was 3 months old, we already shared money...So really, yeah it was just a legal thing. I felt we were pretty much married.

Its nice like that I think, cause there's no cold feet you know? Its just, "Okay, lets make it official!"

He is very excited to have a sibling! He always talks about the Baby in HIS tummy ahhaah. Its so cute. :) I'm happy that he's excited. Hopefully it lasts :) I hope he doesn't get tired of waiting.

Oh that must have been so hard! How long have you guys been together? And how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm just 22. I got married when I was 18.

Hopefully you get your BFP soon! I know I keep saying this, but I really hope you do! Really really really!

Yeah, I'm excited about being 12 weeks! Almost done first tri!! :D

I'm not pregnant, my LO is 3 months old, but I live in Vernon. Congrats on the baby, it's so exciting. Nice to see someone else close by.

You live in Vernon?! SOO Jealous!! I lived there for a year in 2009, and I have to say, that was my favourite place ever! I hope to move back there sometime soon!!

How are you doing as a new mom? Well, even though 3 months doesn't feel new. She is SO cute!!

There's another lady in Vernon as well here! TTCinBC I think her nickname is :)

There's also a Canadian Moms and Moms to be thread in the groups section, really nice bunch of ladies :)

Really? Where are those threads? Do you have a link I could use?

Canadian Moms and Moms to be thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/131776-canadian-moms-moms-6815.html#post12853357

Hello Okanagan Ladies! Im in Penticton (well oliver now) so nice to see some others close by. Im almost 25 weeks yay! I think i will check out the canadian mommies and mommies to be thread but thought i'd say hi here as well :)

Hi! :) That's exciting! Is this your first? I Love babies! :cloud9: anytime I hear that someone is pregnant I just want another baby all over again!

How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"