okay bit confused !

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
my sig.. has been edited, i'm fairly sure it was below 600x300 pixels .. i know i'm being fussy but seems odd that some people have HUGE great big flashing things and i have two/possibly three tickers and it "its too much" .....

little help?! cos i don't understand how i can possibly be using up so much space compared to everyone elses ! ? :dohh:

honestly i don't mind it is just a ticker.. but i'm confused now as to what i can put back up i thought mine was small! lol :haha: x

Hi hun, this is how big 600 x 300 pixels is

https://www.babyandbump.com/images/signature-size.png

Your tickers were aligned side by side, they should be aligned within the 600 x 300 pixels rectangle.

Little tip:
Open notepad and resize it to the same size as that grey box. Then you can use it to drag over your signature & check it's size. If your signature lies within the grey box then it's within 600x300 pixels.

we can also PM you a copy of what was lost if you want?

It's really luck of the draw as to who's gets noticed unfortunately. We do ask members to report any signatures that you see that are way over the limit (just use the report post function and put siggy to big in the reason) :)

Thanks :) and its okay i don't need them back :) just wanted to avoid doing it again ! x

we can also PM you a copy of what was lost if you want?

It's really luck of the draw as to who's gets noticed unfortunately. We do ask members to report any signatures that you see that are way over the limit (just use the report post function and put siggy to big in the reason) :)

i must be un-lucky then cos mines been taken away about 7 times in 3yr :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"