Okay, Help me with ideas Father's Day

misspriss

Reaction score
Okay, so I've decided to wait and surprise DH with the news on Father's day this Sunday.

My initial plan was to have LO come and bring him his Father's day card in a "Big brother" shirt. I don't have said shirt and don't know if I can find one by Sunday, although I thought about getting an iron on transfer and making one.

My second idea was to order a pizza and then somehow sneak in the box and write "We're pregnant!" on the inside of the box and have him open it. That would involve getting in the box to write it, without him noticing. Pizza is his favorite food though and we might very well order some that day anyway.

What do you think? Which one do you like? Anyone else have any great ideas? I'm so excited, I almost just blurted it out while he was half asleep this morning...but I didn't want to drop the news then dash off to work, ya know?

You can order the pizza ahead of time and make a request that they write the words on it before its delivered. With pepperoni maybe? Might have to pay a little more but probably not if you give them a bit of time to plan it. Give em a good tip ;)

Ah well I picked up a batman shirt and a silver sharpie to write "Big Brother" in the bat symbol (I've seen them done online printed, I hope hand written works) so if that works that is what I will do.

The more I thought about it, I think I really want to do the "big brother" shirt...just so sweet.

Ah well I picked up a batman shirt and a silver sharpie to write "Big Brother" in the bat symbol (I've seen them done online printed, I hope hand written works) so if that works that is what I will do.

The more I thought about it, I think I really want to do the "big brother" shirt...just so sweet.

I think that's adorable :) Your hubby will be so thrilled! :hugs:

I'm telling my father that I'm pregnant on father's day! I feel like we are jumping the gun a little bit (only 5 weeks here) but he IS my father and I want him to be a part of things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->