Okay I am mad but...

KX

Reaction score
When u r in on ur own with LO even, do u ever think u hear noises?lmao!

I keep thinking I hear noises up the stairs! It is my imagination, but it could drive u crazy :p

what makes matters worse is my mad yorkie Kandy keeps barking at nothing. :twisted:

:shock: dont i will cack myself!!!! :lol:

I'm the same LOL I jump at every little noise :|

if there is anything there i doubt it is making noises,lol

normally spirits are there,you know there,there,they dont want to disturb you and some dont even know you are there lol

Go upstairs and say stop scaring me if they is something there it will go,if there isnt well only LO will know oh and the dog

Bex

i always manage 2 freak myself out at nyt wen i go thro 4 a bottle 4 callum, i dont put the light on 2 save my eyes n have visions of sum1 hiding in wait 4 me in the kitchen!!! :oops:

is your house old? Maybe its just floor boards creaking with the heat/cold

xx

if i am feeling like that i just sing, garunteed to make anyone or anything run a mile, as i sound soo bad :D

Im the same my neigbours are so noisy im convinced someones in the house all the time.

When i lived at my mums house i was about 18 and she was on hols an me and Mark were in bed an we heard noises, was convinced it was someone downstairs so we rang police, we had police everywhere out thw back front the lot and it turns out it was my hamster goin for it on here wheel :oops: oh the shame!
xx

Being alone and hearing noises is a fear thing that plays on us psychologically (sp?)

Hope you are ok hunni xxx

I think it is normal to freak youself out. I do it all the time. I hate it at night sometimes I think some one is in my house but no one is. My fears play on me...Im always afraid that something will happen and my husband wont wake up....(he sleeps like a tank) so naturaly I hear noises. :lol: Especially if I watch Most Haunted or any UFO shows before bed. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->