Okay, I know this is all in my head...

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
So...I've had two previous miscarriages. I was really paranoid the first few months with this one, especially as we've had problem after problem...

I'm now just about into the Third Trimester, and I know she would likely survive if she were to try to come out now...again...but I'm still really paranoid. Almost all the way through the Second Tri, I had it under control... But now that we're getting closer (My OB/GYN basically told me to carry her til 30 weeks, and if she tries to come again, she's coming out), I've been having really weird dreams and waking up panicking and all that.

I know some of it is due to my Fiance's Ex and all the problem's she's causing, and the stress of trying to get custody, and all that fun stuff...but I've been having "future" dreams, and none of them have had a baby in them in any way shape or form...and it's really starting to get to me... :(

I guess I don't really have a question...just...trying to deal with this without being upset, without upsetting my Fiance, cuz I've had major depression issues since I was 12 and now that they're under control and I'm with someone I'm head over heals in love with, and we're having a baby, I don't want it to all start up again...

But sometimes, I just feel like I'm drowning, and I won't feel better til I hold my Lyla in my arms...

Aw, I really feel for you. I have nothing suitably reassuring to say unfortunately. i can be the cynic in the room for you if you like though. I am lucky enough to not actually believe in much.
I don't believe in "future" dreams foretelling the future in anyway, but I do believe that stress causes your subconscious to play tricks on you. It's completely understandable that you would worry about your baby given your past experiences and the stress that it appears you're now going through.
Just try to keep calm and keep Layla in there as long as you can. I'm confident that it will all be fine for you :)
If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me - I'm a good listener (or reader :p ):)
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->