Okay I'm fed up!!!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
With my legs! :hissy: I am sooo ready to like, cut them off haha. I can't sleep on either of my sides because its too much pressure and weight on my hips. I can't turn over normally because my hips hurt too bad. And on top of that, I have restless legs. So I can't sleep on my sides, can't turn over without actually sitting up, taking all the blankets off and lifting myself to the other side and laying down again. That only works for a few minutes then the other side starts to hurt. And now I can't even let myself roll over on my back in case the baby starts compressing her cord again :hissy::hissy::hissy: I haven't slept since Tuesday night apart from the odd catnap!

I. need. this. baby. out. so. I. can. sleep!!!

Sorry, just sleep deprived rant from a pregnant insomniac

:hug:
I feel your pain!! Haven't been able to lie on my back for weeks, it takes me what feels like half an hour to turn over, then when I get there, want to be on my other side again!! My hips are killing me and I'm having severe cervix pains.

Pleeeeeeeeease let us have our babies soon!!!!!!:hissy:

Awk i feel for you's! im the same i was up til 4 last night rolling about with pillows between my legs and everything, helps a little bit, are you trying the pillow between legs thing Rae?

xx

:hugs:

Strangely enough you will think it was all worth it when you LO arrives!! :hugs: Not much longer now xx

aw hun, but afraid to say with baba out u wont be getting much sleep. :rofl: hope it eases XxxxX

I feel your pain too but honestly I've spent two nights with an unsprung mattress from our sofa bed on top of our mattress, then a duvet on top of that all under the sheet and last night I slept through to the morning for the first time. I highly recommend trying a mattress topper. I'm going to try some out tomorrow. It's made an enormous difference to my hips already!

:hug:

The last weeks of pregnancy are the worst!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->