Okay ladies, new cycle! Bring it on FEB!

kjean

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello ladies :)
So after AF arrived yesterday afternoon after being a promising 4 days late I am on CD2. Here we go all over again.. month 3 TTC.

I am doing a lot differently this cycle tho, so hopefully it will work to my advantage. The past two months I didn't chart,temp,OPK, NOTHING.

My cycles are anywhere from 28-35 days so O date is usually by a whim so i've decided to cave and use the OPK strips and temp and chart. I am ready to go at this full swing now! I've decided the ovulation predictors and hoping to BD the right days is not the way I can go about it, the just go with the flow does not obviously work for me. I believe I was late O'ing last month, hence the longer cycle and the last day we BD'ed was possibly almost 5+ days prior..

Another thing I did notice is that since I am older now I don't really get EWCM at all, mostly just creamy to watery. So I am also going to use Pre Seed. Praying it will help those little swimmers stick around long enough and keep them healthy!

I just wanted to see if anyone else is around the same on their cycle and would like to wait with me and come along for the ride, it certainly helps me to have someone to vent to!

Babydustxo
:wave:

hi hun im on cd 4 my clcles too vary from 28-31 days last month i used opks and got my positive on cd 17 this month im temping too just waiting for my thermopmeter to arrive :dust: to you

[/FONT]Hello, mum2beagain! It's nice of you to join along! I am excited for this cycle since I am watching it a bit more this time. I hope for a smooth month for you! Hopefully we get some BFP's!

Hi there! CD2 here as well so let's hope for BFP's this month!!! I'm fed up already of trying to predict ovulation so going to try the every-other-day-method this month! Good luck hun! :dust:

Hiya,
Im on CD1 today so onto our 2nd cycle of trying and really hoping it happens this one as it's a horrible disapointment when AF arrives.

I used OPK's and being temping last cycle, BD'ed the right days and it still didn't happen, arghh so fustrating.
This cycle i'll still be temping but skipping the OPK's as we'll be away during my fertile phase and I don't want to be stressing with them while we are away enjoying ourselves.

Hopefully Feb will be the month for us all, babydust :dust: :dust: all round x

My AF show up last night after 5 days late. My cycle still mess up from Ectopic so hopefully I get some chance.

Baby dust for you all

Thanks ladies! I hope we all have good luck this month and we see a lot of BFP's! I hate stressing but i'm so ready for this that it's hard not to :/ fingersX'ed for everyone!

Hi there! CD2 here as well so let's hope for BFP's this month!!! I'm fed up already of trying to predict ovulation so going to try the every-other-day-method this month! Good luck hun! :dust:

Couldn't have said it bettery myself!

My AF show up last night after 5 days late. My cycle still mess up from Ectopic so hopefully I get some chance.

Baby dust for you all

Ugg, the late period is the WORST! Gives you the best false hope ever. My bbs hurt for two weeks prior and even since my period arrived yesterday are STILL killing me. I wish fireworks went off when it happened! :p

Thanks ladies! I hope we all have good luck this month and we see a lot of BFP's! I hate stressing but i'm so ready for this that it's hard not to :/ fingersX'ed for everyone!

I know exactly how you feel, after thinking I didn't want kids I know feel I'm completely ready and this is the perfect time and it's difficult to take that it just doesn't happen straight away

Oh I know! And then the stress of "Well if you stress it can throw it all out of whack".. Well pardon my french but how the hell can you NOT stress?! It's not like we get a whole week to try, 12-48hrs at the most is NOT easy to not stress about! Sheesh...:dohh:

just started a new AF (I'm already learning the lingo in these parts!) today - huge disappointment for the third try after a miscarriage. the disappointments seem worse every month.

anyway, i am SO glad i found this forum - everyone else i know has absolutely no problem conceiving healthy babies as soon as they want them. :) i wish everyone the best!!

Hi ladies! I'm on cycle day 10 today so I'm hoping for a Feb BFP. It would be so lovely too, because my birthday is on 24th Feb and my hubby's 30th birthday is on 7th March. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a big joint present of a BFP!
:dust: to everyone!

just started a new AF (I'm already learning the lingo in these parts!) today - huge disappointment for the third try after a miscarriage. the disappointments seem worse every month.

anyway, i am SO glad i found this forum - everyone else i know has absolutely no problem conceiving healthy babies as soon as they want them. :) i wish everyone the best!!

Oh I know! I feel so envious of the young teenagers who get pregnant like that. hmpf to not have the stress of temping and testing, what a life! ;) But hopefully all this hard work will pay off for all of us soon. Fingers crossed and babydust sent your way!

Hi ladies! I'm on cycle day 10 today so I'm hoping for a Feb BFP. It would be so lovely too, because my birthday is on 24th Feb and my hubby's 30th birthday is on 7th March. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a big joint present of a BFP!
:dust: to everyone!

I'm sending loads of bbydust your way! That would certainly be a great bday present!

ARGHHH babies, pregnant woman and everything in between just seems to be everywhere atm being rubbed in my face :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->