Okay so im officially here :)

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by Rhi_Rhi1, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Rhi_Rhi1

Rhi_Rhi1 Well-Known Member

Thought i would just say hi! and that ive moved in here! while we are WTT (#2)
    within the next 8 months or so, the sooner the better tho :)! :happydance:

How do you all manage to stay so calm while your waiting? every time i see a newborn i nearly break down! and im so jealous off everyone whos TTC i could turn green! .... :dohh: xx

2. Pearl

Pearl Well-Known Member

ive gotta officially join this room soon as well...why not try sooner than 8 months , that seems so far to be waiting lol ... :d bubies all the way :D

3. Rhi_Rhi1

Rhi_Rhi1 Well-Known Member

I know but were waiting till money and things are stable again first, well that was our excuse ! OH just came home from work (just this min) told me he finally gets that promo next week! so maybe things will be moving quicker then i fort !

4. sam#3

sam#3 Lactivist & Intactivist

Welcome to wtt fellow northamptonshire lady! x

5. malpal

malpal Mummy to 3 girlies!!!

I know what you mean about the newborns! I have just had 2 of my close friends announce that they are pregnant! So pleased for them, but gutted for me! Dh has told me to think how they felt when it was me announcing that i was pregnant! Men it's just not that simple in a woman's mind!!!! xx

6. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to WTT Ladies
    All the ladies are lovely here. Yep is very hard waiting, especially for us that are waiting and havent got a LO yet. Just have to try and think of the positive reasons to why you are waiting. (although easier said then done when you see a Baby)!!