Okay this maybe a dumb ? But i need to ask!

educatingmom

Reaction score
I tried to feel around for my cervix and I don't know what the hello I am doing.. UGH. Everything just feels the same to me!:wacko::wacko::wacko::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Think of it as walls your finger will hit it at the end unless you are show then it blends in and feels so soft u can't tell.(soft high open and wet ) this is your really fertile time when your cervix is at this point.if u can put your finger all the way in before you feel it.then it's high 1 knuckle its low up to 2nd knuckle medium.hope this helps :)

Think of it as walls your finger will hit it at the end unless you are show then it blends in and feels so soft u can't tell.(soft high open and wet ) this is your really fertile time when your cervix is at this point.if u can put your finger all the way in before you feel it.then it's high 1 knuckle its low up to 2nd knuckle medium.hope this helps :)

Oh okay I got it!!! I am going to try to search for it tomorrow.:happydance:

Make sure you are sitting on the toilet with one leg up or in the shower in that same position don't check after sex as your cervix can move around during intercourse. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->