• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Okay time to play, if you were pregnant, what would be your biggest indulgence

Caterpiller

Not cooperating
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't upset anyone, but I like to stretch my imagination - what do you think would be your biggest indulgence if you were expecting a little - anything, from foot massages, ice cream sundaes, whatever you want... imagine away

Erm, more sleep!! :sleep:

Plus a pregnancy masssage once a month at my local spa!

Erm, more sleep!! :sleep:

Plus a pregnancy masssage once a month at my local spa!

i went and got a "professional" massage in my last pregnancy because i was getting pinching around my hip...and the girl SUCKED. shes like..we cant push hard because we dont want to danger your baby. well...she didnt have to just softly rub either :p

il have a good excuse to leave the house work! and to order takeaway instead of cooking. also you dont feel guilty about eating what ya like! lol

Whenever I want something... no matter how irrational... I can just scream, "IT'S FOR THE BABY!" :)

Not having to do the litterbox! We have 3 cats so that'll be a great thing to not have to do for 9 months.

more excuse to relax n laze haha. and plenty of choc n ice cream etc :D my excuse wud be im eatin for 2 haha :) x

the most expensive body lotions! i am scarred from last time but hey, lets not make it any worse. x x x
and yes... i am having a massage next time round

Buying baby clothes/things - i may look odd doing it now but can't wait to do it when i pass the 3 month point. Plus having an almost 'pass' to whinge a little!

There's a waffle shop near me, and every time I walk past it I almost get diabetes just from the smell of it. It's so incredibly sweet and calorie-filled I have never been able to justify getting myself one. The minute I'm pregnant I'm straight in there to get a waffle covered in chocolate sauce.

There's a waffle shop near me, and every time I walk past it I almost get diabetes just from the smell of it. It's so incredibly sweet and calorie-filled I have never been able to justify getting myself one. The minute I'm pregnant I'm straight in there to get a waffle covered in chocolate sauce.

Hey Sue,

I remembered in a prev post you said you live in ealing? I often go there, is the waffle shop nr the station? If so i have seen it and think the same. Looks yummy! I would go for chocolate AND cream!!! :happydance:

Waffle Shop? I want an effin' Waffle Shop! The U.S. SUCKS! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"