Old frer. Where can I get them?!

Dtrisha

Reaction score
I really want some old frer been looking everywhere. Ordered some online and the ps lagging showed old frer and they were the new ones :(. Any idea where I can snag some?!

People have been saying Walmart but I need to check it out if it's true. Otherwise hey you're not too far from Canada! They still have them there! Pick me up some! ;)

Haha I don't have my enhanced to go over. I wish I did !! I tried to check at Walmart and couldn't find them.

FRER changing their design reminds me of when Coca-Cola made the New Coke. Tasted like crap. I'm just waiting for First Response to realize their new design stinks and changes it back!

I really hope so. I hate the new ones. I wonder if j could email someone about it

I managed to get hold of them but I'm in the UK. Not sure where in the US. Can anyone start a petition to swap them back?? I would totally sign x

So would I lol. This is ridiculous how many fake positives.

I just feel thankful that we still have the old frers here in Canada. But that's usually how it is though. They test new products or designs usually in one country to see how it goes before shoving them everywhere. :\ I almost feel like First Response is just being stubborn when it comes to realizing that their new product/design sucks.

But hey, if someone does make a petition, even I would gladly sign! I don't want that terrible test up here too!

I would so buy some from Canada if I knew where to buy them lol

I'm considering asking my Canadian friend to buy some and ship them for me, I'd just pay her with PayPal?

Am I getting crazy thoughts?

Ya that's a good idea. I wish I knew someone there lol

I cannot find them anywhere. I am pretty sure they took them off the shelf. I saw some at Target, they must have had 7-8 boxes. Two weeks later all gone and replaced with the new ones. I was so mad I didn't by them when I saw them.

They only have the old ones here in New Zealand, if shipping wasn't so insane I'd gladly send some over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->