• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

old people drive me mad

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
i had t go into town today on the bus with sam in his pram wen the bus arrives its nearly empty so i took sam on in his pram wen i come to sit down all the old people r sat at the front so i couldnt get the pam parked in the childs bit :hissy:none of the old people would move so the driver told them they had t move witch none of them did untill the driver said they would av t get off n wait for another bus so in the end some moved but they wernt happy about it
i eventually got in to town
half an hour later sam needed changing so i got to the baby change room only t find it out of order so i took him into the disabled toilet as they also av baby change facilities
as i was coming out an old lady was waiting to go in she turned round to me n said this is a disabled toilet u have no right using it to which i replied if u can read it also says baby change so she started telling me i should b ashamed of myself for talking to old people like that
so i was just wondering if any of u have ad this trouble wi old people

old people are the worst!!! we are always told to respect our elders but wheres their respect?!!!!!

think because they are old they can say/do whatever they want and get away with it!!!!

omg cant believe that, old people just think they rule the world dont they, sorry you had a bad day

I was just about to say they think they rule the world but you beat me to it. I was in the supermarket the other day looking at something on a shelf and this old woman just walked right in front of me and just stood there. I said excuse me and she just ignored me. 10 mins later another old woman did exactly the same thing. Ive just remembered something else as well... I was walking my dog and this grumpy old man walked past us waving his stick at my dog saying get that beast away from me! Mowgli didnt even go near him. Miserable old git. However, a few days later on the same street I saw a sweet old rescue a baby bird who was in shock.

They're just loopy around here and never seem to be able to tell a boy from a girl. I'm sure they do it to wind you up.

Cx

Argh .. dont get me started.

They ALWAYS walk into my pram when i have it parked or standing in a queue, and then have the cheek to say im dangerous with it :saywhat:

Never move when on a sidewalk and we are about to cross , i have a big pram with a 3 year old yet wont stop to go around or let me past , i have to go around them .. so have to step onto the road.

The more snobby posh ones look at me and scowl .. in a way i LOVE this when it happens so i can say something out loud so everybody hears and stares at them :lol:

Me and old people really dont get along ..

cheers for ur replies just ad t post this as its annoyed me old people do think they rule the world also a couple of months ago this old man said t me wat a lovley little girl u got so i told him its a boy sam was dressed in jeans n shirt he then turned round to me n said r u sure its a boy so isaid i should no i gave birth t him old people wind me up am sure theres some nice 1ns but just not round here

cheers for ur replies just ad t post this as its annoyed me old people do think they rule the world also a couple of months ago this old man said t me wat a lovley little girl u got so i told him its a boy sam was dressed in jeans n shirt he then turned round to me n said r u sure its a boy so isaid i should no i gave birth t him old people wind me up am sure theres some nice 1ns but just not round here

I always get this too , ' Oh what a lovely looking boy ' Pfft yea ok boys where pink dresses nowadays do they :dohh: ;)

Ugh! for some reason they always think its okay to cut in front of us when we are trying to get n the streetcar with the stroller and there's only one area that fits the stroller :wacko: not like we're taking any seats

I always get this too , ' Oh what a lovely looking boy ' Pfft yea ok boys where pink dresses nowadays do they :dohh: ;)

i remember when nicole was tiny and i was waiting for the bus and this old man asked me what she was!!! she had a pink hoody on and jeans with pink flowers on!!

am i the only person who likes elders???

seriously, i have had placements with elders ( i am studying occupational therapy) and i have only ever had good experiences with them. some can be a bit grumpy but i think in some ways they are treated badly by society (i am not referring to comments posted here). i acutally would like to work with them when i qualify

sorry you had a bad day and experience...

Christine
XXX

Don´t get me started on old people!

When I was in hospital having just had Sam, we took him out for some fresh air in the hospital grounds using one of the prams the hospital had. We were coming back in again and I opened the door wide and stepped aside to let my DH get the pram back inside the building, when an old woman pushed by me and said "Oh thanks for holding the door open"!!! I couldn´t believe it, so I shouted after her that I wasn´t holding it open for her - cheeky mare

I don't know if it's necessarily just old people...it's just people who don't remember what it's like or don't know what it's like to have kids! I have to walk past the college to get into town and there are always groups of teenagers clogging up the pavements. And tourists...now don't get me started on them! They just walk so slowly! Don't they know I have places to go and people to see! My old person gripe is that they don't move to 'excuse me' and then give me dirty looks when I go on the road to get past them.

I think I should maybe just give up and stay inside all day lol.

It's reassuring to know that others feel the same way about people on the outside though!!

I had an old lady come up to me once , while i was changing max..

One the way back from a trip i stopped to change max and the changing matt was out in the open next to the sinks so i started the process and took of the diaper ..put a baby wipe on his "man hood" and this crabby looking old lady walked up to max look at his "man hood" then at me and said " U know you should hide that thing , there are some sick people in the world " I was like WTF?? i put his diaper on and looked at her and said " U know there are places that help sick people like you !!:rofl:" and walked out

arghh still creeped out by that day !:dohh:

I had an old lady come up to me once , while i was changing max..

One the way back from a trip i stopped to change max and the changing matt was out in the open next to the sinks so i started the process and took of the diaper ..put a baby wipe on his "man hood" and this crabby looking old lady walked up to max look at his "man hood" then at me and said " U know you should hide that thing , there are some sick people in the world " I was like WTF?? i put his diaper on and looked at her and said " U know there are places that help sick people like you !!:rofl:" and walked out

arghh still creeped out by that day !:dohh:

good for u she shouldnt av been looking

The amount of old people that I've scowled at coz they've been parked in a Mother and baby space in the car park:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

We need the bigger space to get the bloody car seat in and out:dohh:, they just wanna be a bit closer to the shops but if your capable of walking all the way around a shop or shopping centre surely it doesn't make much difference if they park 1 row back does it???:gun:(I love that emoticon:rofl::rofl:)

i think its just people in geneal really, they are all rude when u have pushchairs, now i just don't move out the way i stay where i am when i'm stood their in the middle of the street they have to go round me.

I always get asked silly questions when Kira is crying or kacy is crying saying u sure they are not hurting or hungry and i'm trying to sort them out.

I feel like turning round to them and say well u can see i'm trying to deal with them leave me the F*** alone

I think they don't like to be outshined!

When there's a pregnant lady or woman with a baby,it's most likely she'll get the spot. Pfft!
I was walking the other day with Lola-Rose and as I was crossing the road with a pram,this man helps me lift the pram from the curb (we have really high curbs).
This old man looks on and later looks inside the pram and says 'They look empty to me' :saywhat:

Yeah,I'm a freak who walks around with an empty pram so people would help me lift this same pram from the curb! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"