old wives tales... baking soda

I just tried the ring thing and it kind of did circles the first time (but very small), then did back and forth the second try, then did fairly large circles the third time. Lol.

I have a feeling this one is a boy, but I'd really like a second girl. I've read that high HCG levels/early BFPs can indicate a girl; I got a BFP at 9dpo with my DD and 8dpo this time. So who knows, maybe? But I would have my money on it being a boy.

I did the baking soda this morning and it fizzed up, but just for a second on top. Then the inside looked like carbonation cause the little bubble were rising up. Is this a boy result even though the top Bly fizzed for a minute? I know it is just for fun, but I am doing a bunch of wives tales and want to see which ones were right in the end. So far....

Boy- ring test, Chinese gender calendar, cabbage test, and I believe baking soda test

Girl- higher heart rate, Mayan calendar

Atx that's similar to what my baking soda test did :)

That's good to know! When do you find out gender? We are going in mid November, but still have to make an apt. Waiting on my hubby's schedule so he can come.

Lucky! I can't wait to hear the gender!

Exciting!
Is there a certain period of time you're supposed to do the baking soda test? Like between 8-12 wks? ( I thought I read about that somewhere on ere but can't find it now) I want to try. I think I'm gonna be team yellow this third time, but I love thinking and wondering what's in there!
About mentioning the early high hcg... Both my first 2 pregnancies had skyrocket early hcg, off the charts, early scans for twins. Well they both were girls, so maybe there's something to that! I didn't have my early hcg checked this time. But I'm feeling another girl, who knows though!
Can't wait for some updates. I wanna try this weekend ( well the bakin soa test)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->