Older New Mum To Be

Tiger Shark

Reaction score
I am 41, due Nov 2009, first time pregnant and terrified of the responsibility, giving birth, intimate examinations etc!!:hissy:

Having a pregnancy buddy to share things with would be great. Are there any older new mums to be out there who I can share the ups and downs with?

congrats on your pregnancy, i am sure you'll be fine just take care of your self

Congrats and welcome hopefully, i will be sharing my pregnancy fears and excitements too as well!

I am 41, due Nov 2009, first time pregnant and terrified of the responsibility, giving birth, intimate examinations etc!!:hissy:

Having a pregnancy buddy to share things with would be great. Are there any older new mums to be out there who I can share the ups and downs with?

:hi: yep there is a older mums thread ..30-40s l think...welcome..:hugs:

:hi: and welcome

Take a venture over to the pregnancy buddies section i'm sure there are some like minded people looking for buddies :)

Welcome to BnB. I am 42 and had my fourth child last year. There is a section for 30/40's I think, but other pregnancy forums are also great.

Thanks for welcoming me everyone xxx
Will look for an older pregnancy buddy as you have suggested.
I'm going to get a lot out great information and help out of this site I can tell, and I cant believe how lovely the people are on this Forum.
Really glad I found you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"