Oldie Newbie

caleblake

mummy to caleb & blake
Reaction score
Hello lovely bnb ladies. Its been a long long time since Ive created a post on bnb but here it goes.

So I have 2 amazing little lads who are 6 and 7. I love them dearly but I was content with 2, for our family it made sense and 3 has not been on the cards for a long time. Fast Forward to tonight and I got a positive on a test and my whole world is about to change. Im very much in shock and very scared with such a bug age gap (my first 2 have 15 months between them). I know nothing about babies anymore, I'm in my last year of college and had applied to do my final year at uni come September...as of now that won't be happening. Ive not told anyone yet including my husband as I need time to get my own head round it but it looks like Im going to be an older mum....help me. I have no idea whats in the world on babies now :nope:

Hello, welcome back, surprise BFP with number three here too!

Congratulations!! And don’t worry, you’ll be absolutely fine! You will soon adapt to babies again and your motherly instinct will kick in! You’ve nothing to worry about :flower:

Congratulations! I am currently in the midst of applying for grad school in the fall and I definitely still plan on going, depending on what the due date is. I figure I'll probably go a week past my due date like I did with my son, but as long as it's before school starts, I'm golden!

Welcome back and congratulations!
I can imagine it’s quite a shock, but don’t worry, it’s like riding a bike - you’ll soon remember and pick everything up again.
I have 3 brothers, and I’m closest to the two younger than me and we have a 4 & 5 year age gap, compared to my older brother, where there’s only 18 months between us.

Thank you for all your lovely messages. So happy to be back x

Welcome and congrats! I too am due with a complete surprise #3, my two dd’s are 13 and 5 so I already have a 8 year gap and will now have a 5 year gap, plus I feel too old to be having a baby :haha: baby is due on my 37th birthday!! I am a nanny so I am still in the realm of baby world but this was a complete shock to us as we were content on two as well! Hope it goes well to tell dh <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->