Oli said his first word :) (VIDEO!)

xemmax

mummy in love
Reaction score
He has been copying sounds for a few weeks, repeating 'ga', 'ba' and 'ya' after you, so we thought he may be getting close. Last night we went over to my parents house and in strolled the cat, who he LOVES, and he just started saying 'CA!' at him, over and over again!

He said it all evening but only when looking at the cat! The cat is over his left side sitting on the windowsill on the video, so you can see Oli saying it to him!

So no definitive 'Mama's or 'Dada's - it seems the cats are his favourite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B_Hh4vhhSo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well done Oli! He's so bloomin' cute!!

Yay go Oliver!!!!!!
Cat was Ellies first proper word too (not including the mamas and the mummum) she screams it at the kittens now:lol:

Emma he is just precious! Soooo cute I want to squish his little cheeks!! And such a clever boy, you can really see him concentrating and trying his hardest!

xxx

How utterly adorable and clever....Well done Oli...

:happydance:

HOw cute is he! My LO who was on my lap was getting all excited watching that and waving his arms about and trying to touch the screen, think he likes Oli :)

Thanks all :D

Yay go Oliver!!!!!!
Cat was Ellies first proper word too (not including the mamas and the mummum) she screams it at the kittens now:lol:

Awwww! Yeah I haven't included the babbles... if I did then Mama would have been his first word, he's been going "mamamamama" since 5 months! (DAMN!)

Emma he is just precious! Soooo cute I want to squish his little cheeks!! And such a clever boy, you can really see him concentrating and trying his hardest!
xxx

Haha I know! Bless him and his little eyebrow creasing concentration! Thanks hun xx

HOw cute is he! My LO who was on my lap was getting all excited watching that and waving his arms about and trying to touch the screen, think he likes Oli :)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YAY they can be internet friends!! :D

That is so lovely :) he is gorgeous too, and so clever. You should be proud!

Ps you say cat very well too! Well done you ;)

Aww this video made me smile so much! Well done Oli! Ivys first word is 'dog' she goes DUG or DUUUHHH everytime she sees one!

Your accent is so cute, and so is Oli! Clever cookie.

awwww bless him, sooooo cute!!

all i get off lo is dadadadadada keep trying him to say mama but he laughs at me and says dada

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->