Olivia's appointment with the paediatrician

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Some of you may remember I posted a while back about Olivia having an upcoming appointment with the paediatrician as she kept turning blue randomly.

Well she had the appointment Thursday and he had a good look at her and listened to her heart etc and checked her medical records and all family history and he decieded he dosent actually think its anything to worry about. All her SATS came back fine and her heart sounded strong and healthy so he dosent think she does have a problem with her heart afterall and discharged her. :happydance:

Im so pleased. I wasnt overly worried at the time as the doctor said he thought she was fine but just wanted it followed but but as you can imagine the what if's were always at the back of my mind.

She was such a good little girl too and even put her finger out herself for her SATS as she has seen them done before but not on herself, the paediatrician said she was very very clever for 15 months too. :cloud9:

Was gona post last week but its been all go lately

x

That's great news hun, glad everything is ok.xx

you must be so pleased.xx

you be very relieved, bless her for been so good aswel!

so glad its good news and she has been discharged! x

glad it went so well :) :hugs:

Glad all is well. Maybe she just keeps holding her breath - some babies do that, sort of experimenting with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"