• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OMFG!! could it happen at a worse time

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
My heating has packed up!!! it worked this morning now it wont turn on... all radiators are freezing!!
i rang uo to try get someone to come have alook.. he said have you tryed turning the radiators on... ae u fcuking kidding me dude... ofc i bluddy did..

i am freezing its raining and soooo cold here and i have no heating!!!

WAT THE HELL.....

aww that sucks....hot water bottles and hot chocolate for u x x x x

Get a nice hot drink, put a good film on, 3 pairs of socks, a big jumper and your duvet and have a snuggle down afternoon!!!

im gunna go kick down welfares door and make them fix the ******* 2day!!!

oh no! sorry thats happened to you.. thats crappy!!!

Stupid people.. have you turned the radiators on... really Pees me off when people assume your an idiot! I would have been blazing at them!

sorry I'm no help but good luck getting sorted! :hug:

Oh goodness that's awful!!!

Hope you get it sorted hun!

Wrap up cosy:hugs:

xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
did that help?
no...i thought not!
:hugs:

could be worse could be xmas eve like me last year when you run out of oil :( lucky my mate found out and put a drum of oil outside my door at 3 am! she got it from the 24 hour which was actually still opened! the xmas fairy i call her. but there is never a good time for things like that to happen.

i know what you mean we dont have our boiler for quite some time its an old baxi boiler (sits behind a 1950's fire place) so we use the emersion for hot water and have the little electic radiators

i already ran out 2 check my oil i thought sh!t my oil!! but nope theres still 1/4 in there.

its just conked out grrrr.

did you hit the red button on the boiler? maybe air locled. we use a vax hoover to unlock ours as when we fill up again there is always air in it stopping the oil from coming up the pipe.

i aint touching it hubby can play with it when he gets in.. we only had it serviced 2 weeks ago.. typical aint it!!!

i havnt had mine services in years but its making rattly noises. Sometimes i think they put someting wrong with it to make you call them back to get more money. i am way to paranoid lol But if the red light is on then its probably air locked sometimes it works if you hit it as it fires it up manually other wise you will need a vax hoover to get the oil up the hose. Mines a pain in tha ass when that happens.

i pressed reset 3 times it works then turns off again... its faulty!!

knows the feeling oh too well. Our boiler was condemed when we moved in so only have emersion for hot water. do have a real coal fire though which warms the house up when its really set in and going like a goddun.

wrap up warm hun or snuggle under ur duvet! :hugs:

Oh that sucks hun! I'm sorry :hugs: Get lots of blankets and hot chocolate! I hope the heating comes back on soon for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"