OMFG! I got my first natural AF since starting assisted conception!

genkigemini

Jack-Jack's Mommy
Reaction score
:wohoo:

I swear to God, I want to cry. After having the last 6 cycles be kick started by Provera, tonight is cd37 and the :witch: came to visit me on her own!

(I was due to start Provera tomorrow!)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:dance:

I'm so pleased for you. Maybe this is a sign that it could be her last visit for a while!!

:hug:

I am counting tomorrow (Monday) as cd1 as it is 10:57pm so sorry for the weird ticker. LOL

Oh thats great news hun, hopefully a sign going in the right direction :hugs:

Woo hoo! Awesome news chick - big congrats! I bet nobody ever thought that they would be so happy to have :witch:!! xx

congrats hunni! just goes to show that there is someone, somewhere giving you a little nudge in the right direction!

Great news and a step in the right direction - yippee!

Great news - hope this is a sign things are going in the right direction for you.

Best of luck.

x

Fab news!!
Finger tightly crossed that this is the start of good things for you :hugs:

Great news!! All the luck in the world for your next cycle. I hope your new combo works for you!

6 cycles of kick period by provera?? WOW..I'm going on my Third (tuesday I have an appointment)

what other meds for assistance are you taking hun?

Congrats on AF coming herself! I wish that would happen to me soon , lol

6 cycles of kick period by provera?? WOW..I'm going on my Third (tuesday I have an appointment)

what other meds for assistance are you taking hun?

Congrats on AF coming herself! I wish that would happen to me soon , lol

HI Hon!

The last 6 cycles, I have taken Provera to kick start the cycle, then Clomid on cd5-9.

This cycle, I am taking Dexamethasone (steroid) every day of the cycle and Clomid. I have not ovulated at all yet so hopefully this is my month. If not, I have to move to injectables and pray that makes me O.

GOOD LUCK, HONEY!!! :dust:

:wohoo: Well that is great!

I wonder if it has to do with the weight loss and eating healthy.. :headspin: I have noticed my AF's change since I started WW.....

:dust:

Oh, I hope so!!!! In any case it is a step in the right direction and I am freaking ecstatic!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->