Omfg im going to kill him, how indecisive can a man be ??!!! Grrr ** UPDATED**

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
I am so annoyed with my DH (not so D at the mo) :growlmad:. I have come up with loads of names and he has agreed to them, then he keeps changing his mind and saying that he hates the names, he has so far done this with almost every name we had on our shortlist and has just done it again to our supposed final list, seriously i feel like crying, I have run out of names :cry:.

He now says he likes: Brooke and Molly (mentioned Molly ages ago and he said he hated it :wacko:), he doesnt mind Daisy but isnt mad for it, and he likes Ella again, despite it not really going with our surname -Lee.

I love: Madeleine and Phoebe (my fave now, but he hates it :cry:). I do like Molly, and at one time i loved it, but not so mad on it now :shrug:. I love Ella too, but as ive said, it just doesnt go right with our surname :nope:.

Any suggestions for a first name to go with ...........Madeleine May Lee????? :shrug:

Oh I sympathise, my dh is a nightmare. i've made him agree on names while ttc because he drove me bokers last pregnancy. I like Isabella with your surname which could be shortened to Ella. I like Phoebe..maybe you need to wait until he likes it again lol. Men!!!

I agree that Isabella (Ella) would go nicely! I love both of your DH's choices: Molly & Brooke. Especially Molly!

Ava Madeleine May Lee
Gracie Madeleine May Lee
Shiloh Madeleine May Lee
Isabella Madeleine May Lee
Savannah Madeleine May Lee
Molly Madeleine May Lee

Could you just go with Madeleine as the first name & May as the middle name?

I have to agree with your husband... not a big fan of Phoebe. As i mentioned in one of your earlier posts i just think Phoebe Lee is too "rhyme-y"! (Fee-Bee-Lee)

Ava Madeleine May Lee I suggested but DH said it reminded him of the car hire company :wacko:
Gracie Madeleine May Lee It was a contender but I feel uncomfortable using it as its Evie's middle name (feel like i'd be stealing a bit of her individuality iykwim)
Shiloh Madeleine May Lee Bit too Brad and Ange!!
Isabella Madeleine May Lee I like it but we have severe Isabelle/Isabella overload with friends and family already :nope:
Savannah Madeleine May Lee Pretty name, but dont want anymore 'S' names
Molly Madeleine May Lee Its looking like an option :shrug:

Could you just go with Madeleine as the first name & May as the middle name?LOL I wish, it was my first choice name from the start but DH completely vetoed it :cry:

What about Elenor shortened to 'Ella'? Or Elena?

Nevermind......

Hailey Madeleine May Lee - Hailey Lee sounds too redundant

Hannah Madeleine May Lee - Hannah Lee is from that Puff the Magic Dragon song

Emma Madeleine May Lee - Emma Lee sounds too much like "Emily"

Lol.... guess my suggestions weren't too helpful! Ha!

Ok, i've been thinking of more suggestions for you!

Hailey Madeleine May Lee
Avery Madeleine May Lee
Hannah Madeleine May Lee
Emma Madeleine May Lee
Felicia Madeleine May Lee

:happydance::happydance: Well I have been going on at him and really playing the upset pregnant wife :haha:, we have had a proper name talk and we have our final list (yes really this time :dohh:) of 4 names that we have BOTH compiled to choose from :happydance::happydance:, they are:

Molly
Daisy
Ella (May have to hyphenate it with another name to go with our surname :shrug:)
Phoebe (managed to keep it in the final four :winkwink:, despite him telling me its his least fave).

ps: Thanks MommyTammyPA, seeing Molly again and reading your suggestion has made me realise that I do really quite like it. xx

i like Daisy and Molly best of ur list... but just thinking about it i suddenly thought Daisy Lee sounds a bit like Dairylee :s lol hmmm my fave is deffo Molly :)

If i were you i would put picking a name out of your mind if he keeps chopping and changing and when shes here and you see her you can decide on a name together :) i think your name suggestions have been lovely but theres no point wasting energy argueing wit him over it. At least when shes here he knows he has to get his finger out and name her with you atm he knows hes still got weeks left to decide to is getting away with chopping and changing iykwim? men grrrrrrr!!!! :growlmad:

:hugs:

xxx

I understand what u mean. Every name ive mentioned he hates :( or knows sumone with that name.... im being induced in d next 2 weeks and baby is going to have no name

Glad to help! I'm excited to find out what you finally name that baby girl! I really like all of your name choices (Especially Molly!) I think once you see her you will both know which name suits her best!! Keep us posted! :flower:

Pheobe Madeline May Lee :)
i also like Connie u had picked out
i love Brooke x

I am still a phan of Phoebe too ~ and Madeleine (as a first name). Is Madeleine set as a middle name or could it be considered for a first?

oh hon, glad you have a short list! our maddi wasn't named (short list of 3) till 24hours old, we were so indecisive, drove me nuts! loving your short list :hugs: xx

I am still a phan of Phoebe too ~ and Madeleine (as a first name). Is Madeleine set as a middle name or could it be considered for a first?

Madeleine was my first choice name from the very beginning, but DH said it was a deffo no :growlmad: (after changing his mind 3 times :wacko:). anyway, at least he's agreed to let me have it as a middle name to honour my nan :thumbup:. Phoebe is my fave too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->