Omfg...... Someone help me pleeeease.

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
Ladies..... I am hoping someone I know quite well on here can help me.

Im shaking so much and can barely see through the tears.......

Has anyone used an OPK to test and got a possitive before using a hpt. I am hoping my buddy DAWNY690 is coming to the rescue with some pictures for me, but I want to confirm it is definately possiblle to get a pos preg on an opk.
:muaha:

oh wow sparkle!!!
did i start this ball rolling?? lol,
god hun i hope it is for you i really really do!!!
please let this be it for both of us!!!
did you check out that website??

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

i have just done a quick temp and cervix check, its still high, medium ish, and temp 99.3,

im hoping this is a good sign, praying infact

thanks franki hun, i just mailed on ur thread lol im 8 dpo. :) omg i hope this is it. i saw someones comment about getting lines all through the cycle then saw that one where she had faint lines and got pos hpt. hehehehehe dawns just sorting my pictures out for me now :) xx

Hi Sparkle, I never tried it personally - but have heard about it. Am sitting here thinking about you sending all my positive vibes and wishes!!!!!

:hug:

oohh goodluck ! lots do it, especially if theyve already done a pos hpt , i was doing opk at 5wk (cos im a POAS adidict) and they were pos !!

goodluck x

Here they are here too for you sparkles babe xxx

Attachments

• Photo098.jpg
    Photo098.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Photo099.jpg
    Photo099.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo099 inverted.jpg
    Photo099 inverted.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 23
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/113735-pma-25.html have a looksie. only thing is they are quiet light, but when u see my reply to dawn putting them on u can see I have gone from nothing to this so.......fingers crossed for me and lots of :dust: rolling lol....god I wish I could get onto bloomin chatroom

:hug: Sparkle, i think if it happened for us both we could be heard in canada
and my hubby would know! lol
do you think its a good thing that im thinking of saving up p for later tonight? it means it will be about 10 b4 i get to test tho, lol, can i hold that long? past few days i have been considering getting tena lady my bladder is that bad!! LOL
im just hoping this is all a gud sign, even waking up feeling pukey this morning....
the temps, the cp, other symptoms... please dont let :witch: arrive, i think if it would it would torture me!
i read somewhere that it takes atleast 48 hours after implantation for hcg levels to arise, if that is the case and what i felt at 9DPO, them pin feelings, then hopefully it will happen soon!
please please please!
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

im having problems getting onto chatroom too!! its saying 40% and then stopping

:hug: Sparkle, i think if it happened for us both we could be heard in canada
and my hubby would know! lol
do you think its a good thing that im thinking of saving up p for later tonight? it means it will be about 10 b4 i get to test tho, lol, can i hold that long? past few days i have been considering getting tena lady my bladder is that bad!! LOL
im just hoping this is all a gud sign, even waking up feeling pukey this morning....
the temps, the cp, other symptoms... please dont let :witch: arrive, i think if it would it would torture me!
i read somewhere that it takes atleast 48 hours after implantation for hcg levels to arise, if that is the case and what i felt at 9DPO, them pin feelings, then hopefully it will happen soon!
please please please!
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Franki hun......it aint good to hold ur p but...maybe a few hours wont hurt if u can hold it but really when ya gotta go ya gotta go. i honestly feel like i need to pee again now lol. :rofl: at tena lady. i know how u feel hun cause i swear any further movement when I got to my door i would have burst, thing is it aint no dribble either lol.
ive not done my cp. only ever found it the once :rofl: I really hope it happens for you too. we could become bump buddies :)
its really nice to have met you as well by the way. short and sweet and here we are discussing moving to first tri lol. need u in our PMA team hun! xx when u gonna test?????

im thinking of holding it for a bit tonight and testing, but i will also be testing in morning with fmu, lol
addicted... me????? nooooooooooooooooo

lol, i only have 2 tests so wondering if i should do the 10Miu in the morning and see what happens lol u in the uk hun??? and is ur real name franki???

Im Lisa btw xx

hiya huns yes i actually got pos opks b4 using hpt and was preg here are the pics for u to compare baring in mind though these were at 12dpo not 8-9.......

there is also a hpt in the pic that was taken after the opk was good luck huns and defo opks pick up hcg BUT not for everyone xoxoxoxoxox

Attachments

• march 27th.jpg
    march 27th.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 11
im debbie, my name on hhere is frankie cos my real middle name is... frances, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->