Omfg...... Someone help me pleeeease.

I got a really faint pos on hpt on DPO 10 (opk was negative that day) - then a positive opk the following evening, so it wasn't before the hpt but still pretty darn early. Crossing my fingers and toes for you lovey!!!!!

When I say positive opk I mean the test line was definitely darker than the control line - on DPO 11.

You can test this early!? I'm 8DPO and my ticker says not to test for 9 days...can I do it now? Can I Can I Can I!???? :-D Good luck girls!!

sorry to barge in, just got all excited, crew members! For our boat! I'm in that boat! xxx

you know, part of my job is to shout at the cadets, i think im just gonna hide in the office... lol,

so girls watch this space, im gonna do superdrug test at 10 tonight!!! pray for me!

i will be adding onto this thread

lol franki. IMAGE!

How long is ur cycle budda? test in 9 days? thats some long old tww lol. when is af due hun? i only tested outta curiosity cause i have felt so blah the last few days not to mention the last 2-3 days feeling tired around 2pm. I almost fell asleep at my desk after lunch lol

Praying for you oh so hard Franki, dunno if il be awake at that time but text me anyway. fingers crossed for u sugar. xxxxxx

i will do honey, god im excited! ok, gotta go taxi here x x

I'm due on 01/05...thought it was 5th but my cycles like clockwork and its 28 days so takes me to 01/05...eeekk! You? Must be similar if your 8dpo too :-D
All excited now!! Don't want to do one incase its - but be better to find out if its + before I have too much lithium, so I can let the doctors know where things stand straight up! xxx

i have 33 day cycles. Im cd 28 - 8dpo today. af due monday or tues but hopefully not :) lol xxx im off now but thank you all for your help and advice and fingers crossed I get that line on a hpt tomorro. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->