A

ami1985

I am actually pregnant!!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
Congratulation hun, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

that's fantastic! i saw your post a few weeks saying you had a psychic reading and she said it would be a couple of years before you conceived, so that makes it even more exciting to see your news, congratulations! :hugs: happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

Thanks hun am so amazed, the reading actually said someone was going to have a dark eyed and dar haird girl but tbh am not bothered as long its a healthy 9 months xxx

just shows that the readings are sometimes a load of rubbish! really happy for you! :D xxxx

that's fantastic! i saw your post a few weeks saying you had a psychic reading and she said it would be a couple of years before you conceived, so that makes it even more exciting to see your news, congratulations! :hugs: happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

Congrats!! Who was the psychic reading from if you don't mind me asking??

Congrats!! Who was the psychic reading from if you don't mind me asking??

From a lady near me, shes actually alright, xx

OMG!!!! MY TTC buddy got her :bfp: congrats!!!! Sticky vibes and H&H 9 months!!!!!

congratulations hoping for a healthy and happy nine months :cloud9: and a healthy beautiful baby :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->