Omg = 0 (

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
well ive just got back from abandoning my car and trying to get my 4 week old baby home, in the snow
The whole town has come to a stand still
she had no food
I had to go and buy a blanket to keep her warm
we live in Fleet, hampshire not the fricking North pole!!!!!!!!!!!!

my car is still abandoned in town
my town has no fricking payphones!!!
i took refuge after 2 miles in a pub whos staff were so so so lovely to me!!!!
finally my neighbour, who has a jacked up jeep with the fattest tires ever came and got me, as hubby was stranded on the M3, and as the jeep is so jacked up he had to life me, with baby in my arms in the car.

The car seat was in my car, abandoned still.

i had to change my baby in a random cuboard that the bar maid found me. she hadnt eaten for about 5-6 hours.

All cos of frikin SNOW!

seriously! there were police out and everything!

AND on the 2 mile trek in the vain attempt to get my baby home, a girl fell in front of me, smacked her head on the pavement so hard it was instanty BLACK! me and the 85 year old lady who stopped had to call an ambulance!!!!!

i had to ask if the 85 yr old had a mobile cos, to top it all off. my battery had died!!!!!!!!!!

omg what a frigin night!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

oh hun, what a night you have had thats awful. Im a big wimp out in snow/ice myself so bith bubs I have been indoors since sat! x

oh hunny get a warm bath jammies on and try and wind down. Huge hugs to you both! xx

:( Hope you are ok. I am currently having a stiff drink after a very hairy drive to pick OH up but nothing like what you went through!

Wow what a night....you deserve to put your feet up!

*hugs* wow what a night! Glad your both home safely now

:hugs:

Glad you got back ok, has hubby made it too??

This is why I'm indoors going spare... it's like a bobsleigh run out there.

omg hubby got home ok, my mum rang wanting to have my car for the morning so she can go to work!!!!!!!!

like sod off!

i dont even have the flippin car!
(she brought a sports car in the summer and now can leave her road cos she lives on a huge hill and drives a rear whell drive!!!!!!)

im grumpy, she asked me to take her shopping, hence why i started on that journey out!!!! i never made it to hers! and she lives like 15mins from me!!!! thats how bad it is!

xxxxxx

Sounds like a nightmare evening but one you will laugh about in a few days. Why is everything so bad there? I guess it was a very large snowfall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->