OMG!! 12 weeks scan today eeeeek!!

xhannahxbanan

Baby Silver Due Sept! :)
Reaction score
Well i've got my 12 weeks scan today in 9 hours lol count down, im shitting it all of a sudden I was really excited and now I dont know what to do with myself. Not sure if its cus Im scared of needles with the whole blood tests and everything just feeling really nervous and hoping that everything is ok with baby.

Seen it at 8 weeks and 3 days and its going to be huge compared to last time.

eeeeeeek

Im going to be clock watching all day now lol :wacko:

Good luck with your scan.. Don't worry everything will go well. Think positive!!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

Good luck. Everything will be fine! You're so lucky to have seen little one already at 8 weeks. Seems like forever away for my 12 week scan! Can't wait to see the pics of your baby! x

good luck hun im sure it will all be fine :) Just think of how much of a high you'll be on when you see the baba throwing itself around in there :) xx

Good Luck!! I hope everything goes well! :hugs:

I was a complete mess before my 12 week scan. I was just about in tears before the scan even started! x

Good Luck!! I hope everything goes well! :hugs:

I was a complete mess before my 12 week scan. I was just about in tears before the scan even started! x

Thats just how I feel lol
my family are being twats saying how i'll harm the baby if i worry to much making me worry more but I thought its natural to feel like this

enjoy it - i'm sure everything will be fine, especially since you saw your bubba at 8 weeks! get drinking that water!!! xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

Ooh how fun. Mine is tomorrow. The baby's going to be so much more fun to look at this time around :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->