OMG 2 more sleeps

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Boomerslady, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Boomerslady

Boomerslady Well-Known Member

I just quickly wanted to say AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I've only got 2 more sleeps at home in my lovely bed, before I head into the hospital for my induction.

I've told my OH they have to be the best sleeps ever, and if he snores he'll get a punch!!

It's just getting so real now......I've always been one of those people where it takes a while for things to sink in (I didn't cry until 2 weeks after my Nans funeral)...it's only JUST sinking in now that I'm gonna have a baby.

AHHHHHHH!!!

2. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

I did the same thing the other night, finally realised that we were going to have a baby. I know I've had a room full of baby stuff, and an ever growing belly, for ages, but don't think I'll properly believe that there is really a baby in there until I see him!

Good luck for your induction hon x

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

Exciting times!!

As much as I really don't want an induction I wish I knew when this little monster was coming, I HATE waiting and thats at the best of times when you know what you are waiting for and when it'll happen. Theres just far too many unknowns with bloody babies!!

4. Boomerslady

Thanks ladies :)

Jaydee....it won't feel 100% real until he's in my arms, but I think knowing that it's all going to start on Sunday night makes it more real.

Chuck....I feel like a walking time bomb!! I'm dreading the induction, but he's gotta come out somehow!! I hope things get moving for you.

5. MiissDior

MiissDior Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)

:happydance:

exciting stuff , your so lucky xx

6. BBonBoard

BBonBoard Proud Mommy of 2 girls

good luck, hope everything goes smooth for you.

7. bexie1985

bexie1985 Well-Known Member

so exciting! hope everything goes well for u xx

8. sera

sera Well-Known Member

hey babe! ur induction is on my mind aswell!!! hehe im so excited for you!!! keep us updated on EVERYTHING! HEHE

9. Boomerslady

Hehe thanks Sera hunny :)

I have my trusty iPhone (I'm seriously addicted!) so I can update you all on everything!!! I'm seriously hoping that as I'll be on my due date my body will be ready, and it'll
    all be over by Monday night.

I'm trying to tell myself not to get to upset if it doesn't. I've just got an image of me not having him until say Wednesday, and then I might not be out by Christmas :( that'd suck.

10. Celesse

Celesse Well-Known Member

Good luck for your induction. I hope these last couple of day's don't drag too much.

11. purpledaisy2

purpledaisy2 Mummy to a gorgeous boy

Good luck with your induction hun.

I was kept in just less than 24 hours after mine so you're not always in a long time.

You should have him before Weds, are they just going to break your waters ?

xx

12. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

Good luck for your induction, hope it goes quickly so you're home before christmas :hugs: xx

13. Boomerslady

Thanks hun, it's good to know you were out quickly (esp as they kept u waiting long enough at the beginning!)

I don't know what they will do....I think the doctor said they'll attempt to break my waters on Sun night, but that's all I remember! My head was spinning by that point!