**omg...20wks 2day....**

Early_Bump

Reaction score
Yup so i made it to 20wks, still cant quite believe all thats happened in this last week but also cant believe its been a week since it happened today. Very happy to be 20wks and have a good feeling these next 7-8wks are going to fly by with max safely cooking away. So so happy....

Bit of a pointless thread but for those who know me u'll get why its important to me ;) xxx

I Have a 4d scan 2moro @12 the local place ive not used them but they were at baby show last sunday which i didnt make it too so they booked me an appointment at the clinic in lancaster.... £35.00 and 10pics in 4d... you cant complain at that. really looking forward to a scan of my little man Max xxx

Yay!!

Glad things are going ok after your terrible time last week.

I can't decide whether to have a 4D scan. I hope yours goes ok and look forward to seeing the pics xx

Yay!!

Glad things are going ok after your terrible time last week.

I can't decide whether to have a 4D scan. I hope yours goes ok and look forward to seeing the pics xx

Hey hun, this will b my 4th 4d i had one @ 9+4wks, 13+6wks and 17wks.

In my last pregnancy i had one at 22wks so im really looking forward to tomoro's. Ive also got one booked for 24wks on 2nd oct... :)

Congrats darling. It seemed so unlikely this time last week that we'd be having a celebratory post! I'm so relieved and pleased for you. :)

Hope the scan is fab

Xxxx

aww congratulations!! :D its definately a milestone! got mine on sunday woo! :Dxxx

congrats hun, every day is a major milestone after last week and deserved celebrating.

Congratulations!

Wow thats a good price, Ive booked one at it was more like £125 quid!

:yipee: congrats :) look forward to seeing your pics :D xxx

:happydance:Congrats for 20 weeks whoop whoop!

And enjoy seeing little Max again x x x x x :hugs:

Congrats on making 20 weeks. What a lovely thread after the trauma of last week. Enjoy your scan - look forward to seeing the pics x

aww congrats on 20 weeks emma! Well done little max, keep cosy with mummy for a couple more months! xxx

Congrats and that is so cheap I get four photos for £120 x

So pleased for you after your ordeal last week! Baby Max is obviously very happy where he is x

ahhh i am soo pleased for you hun! I am just about to go offline now for three weeks with house move, i expect to find him stll tucked in there cooking away when i get back! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->