Omg!! 32c to a 36d!!

My OH thinks pregnancy is amazing. In 20wks i've gone from a 32D to a 32F. He loves the new girls :D

I have grown somw new friends too much to Rich's delight, I went from a 32D to a 34E. Doesn't sound like much but my god its noticeable lol

I went from a 32C to a 34D but I've not been measured properly and I'm still wearing wired bras as my left boob is considerably larger then my right, I'm too self conscious of that, is there anything bra wise without wires that I can get? The wired bras are too uncomfortable but I don't want to wear a non wired one because of my lack of boob on the right lol! xx

I was told today to steer away from underwired as they can cause tissue damage and could interfere with the milk ducts. Know how you feel tho the bra i got today felt great but i miss the uplift!!

I went from a 34A to a 34C within the first trimester. I'm nearing 20 weeks and fit into a 34D. I miss my small boobies. They were so much easier to manage!

That's why I want to get a non wired bra but like I said I have one boob smaller then the other and I'm really self conscious of it... I want to get measured properly but I'm nervous. =[

That's why I want to get a non wired bra but like I said I have one boob smaller then the other and I'm really self conscious of it... I want to get measured properly but I'm nervous. =[

Aw bless you. Nothing to be nervous about hun, i'm sure they'll have some advice to give you too. I thought marks and spencers would be the best place to get a bra but the assitants said you had to pre book appts now (although there was no one in the changing rooms, however maybe she wasn't trained but she just wasn't bothered or helpful at all) so i went next door to mothercare and the girl was so helpful, i tried about 10 different bras on till we were happy that i had the right style and size. She then gave me a form to join their babyclub thing and that meant that i also got £5 off the bras that i bought. I got 4 bras for £31! Was totally made up with mothercare and how nice she was.
I'm sure they've had other women who have one boob smaller than the other and they really will be best to advise and make you feel at ease hun x

With myfirst I went from 34B to 36E!!! They went back down to a C cup eventually after though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->