OMG... 3rd tri!!

helen0381

Mummy to Jack and TTC#2!
Reaction score
I cant believe it, a week today I will be moving over to 3rd tri. Does anyone else think that 2nd tri has just flown by!! I dont know where its gone...its scary how fast its going!! :happydance:

xxx

Congrats hun. See you over there xxx

Oh yer I hear you I can't believe I am so close too. Seems like yesterday I was worrying about the 12 week scan. x

Time is FLYING by, I agree 100%!!!! I cant believe I am 25 weeks today! I cant wait to go to 3rd tri!

Congrats hun! I agree, time seems to be flying for me too!! Nearly 15 weeks already!! :wohoo:

Once the 20 week scan was out of the way, time definitely sped up. I'm moving over next week too. Very soon we'll be meeting our babies :happydance:

Congrats, for me all the pregnancy seems to be flying, i'll be there in 5 weeks xx

go over on friday.how exciting!I find myself saying only 14 weeks to go rather then saying I'm 26 weeks .it's countdown time ya lalalalala x

Time does seem to be whizzing by now - you excited about 3rd tri or scared like me?

i must be the only one thinking its going slow!!! im itching to get to 3rd tri!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->