omg 4 positives on no urine hold, do you see it?

Then yay! Congratultions :D let us know if you take another test!

Ah I just found this!

That totally looks like a BFP my dear. Keep me updated xox

sorry for late update! my internet disconnected as soon as i freakin woke up the next day. but GUESS WHAT. these aren't BFPs! they are just faulty ebay cheapie tests D; my betas were less than 1 at the drs (this was last week). im still getting these pink test lines before the control shows up(sometimes a little after but less than 1-2 minutes) to this very day. my wondfos are pretty negative with some showing iffy shadow lines. my opks were positive several times since first getting these "positives".

the fact that im on antibiotics now for a cold, and had stopped my minipill for a few days and just recently got back on, AND he finished inside me, i might now have a reason to test in the next 2 weeks because i thought i was pregnant and that him doing this wouldnt make a difference. i also had a withdrawal bleed an hour after skipping the usual time of taking the mini pill. PHEW D; lots to write sorry

btw i used water wash on these tests and the dye stayed. i also dipped tests in water and no test line showed up not even a gray one.

Very odd. What brand is this? Maybe also have your partner pee on one to see what happens?

Wonder if the Hpt and opks got muddled along the way somewhere?

i didnt dip them with opks. my opks r green wondfos. those were positive a few times the past week on and off but the hpts stayed positive every day

Very odd. What brand is this? Maybe also have your partner pee on one to see what happens?

unbranded ebay cheapies but theyvr called Precise Pregnancy Test in pink and white packaging. they are 25 miu is what the seller claims.

i didnt dip them with opks. my opks r green wondfos. those were positive a few times the past week on and off but the hpts stayed positive every day

No I mean the conpany, I wonder if somehow the handles ended up in the wrong tests if that makes sense? Only thing I can think of- I have never seen false positives like that before?!

No I mean the conpany, I wonder if somehow the handles ended up in the wrong tests if that makes sense? Only thing I can think of- I have never seen false positives like that before?!
they are inside of pregnancy test packages. but i totally thought of that too! some of the test looked stark negative... 97% of them were pure positives with pink lines. im still getting them today... sigh lol i asked the seller for the company they got them from and they said they got them in bulk from a factory and if i had any issues to ask them instead. so idid. i havent gotten a reply since and its been about 2 days or 3.

How strange and how frustrating! Have you tested with an FRER just to double check?

Also agree that possibly during production they may have accidentally put the wrong handles on the wrong strips and they're actually OPKs picking up LH. Seems strange to get such clear pink lines consistently.

How strange and how frustrating! Have you tested with an FRER just to double check?

Also agree that possibly during production they may have accidentally put the wrong handles on the wrong strips and they're actually OPKs picking up LH. Seems strange to get such clear pink lines consistently.
i emailed frer for coupons and they r sending me a coupon to try a full box for free. it shuld be in anytime now, hopefully today. im thankful for that. i also emailed the guy who sold me these dayum tests and they r sending me a refund and told me to keep the faulty sticks and they wuld forward the pics i took of my "positives" to the factory they bought them from. i wish i culd talk to the factory directly but they wont allow me the contact info.

i got wondfos in the mail the other day and the batch i got was a part of a bad batch thats been going around. they've been giving people false negatives. wtf D; its like im just in a chain of bad luck with tests. btw my SO said he will poas with me if it makes me feel better, he thinks he will get faints too but we'll see

Lots of bad luck, poor you.

Do you think he'll get faint lines too? Do you feel pregnant?

Lots of bad luck, poor you.

Do you think he'll get faint lines too? Do you feel pregnant?
im on minipill but ive missed it 3 times in the past 2 weeks taking it. ive had symptoms similar to my bfp i had last time but its only been 7 days since i dtd the first time when i missed 2 pills in a row. we have been doing it since then so theres a chance. i missed it again last night cuz i passed out due to fatigue.... even when i first had my baby i wasnt this tired... my mom couldnt even wake me up last night she shook me and everything. i was knocked out

Hmm frustrating I know I have similar going on getting lines on some test but not others...git blood done hcg is 2 so I'm right there with u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->