OMG - a BFP!!

shinona

Reaction score
Girls, I'm so excited I think I might burst. I did a hpt a week ago last Sunday and it was a :bfn:. Then the one I did on Tuesday morning didn't work.

But I got up early this morning and guess what?????

Yip, it's a :bfp:!! It was a clear blue one and came up with a really strong cross within less than a minute. I couldn't stop shaking and poor dh looked a little like a rabbit in headlights (especially since I woke him up at 5.45 am to tell him!!!)

I've got my appointment booked with the doctor tomorrow morning already!

Girls, I'm so excited I think I might burst. I did a hpt a week ago last Sunday and it was a :bfn:. Then the one I did on Tuesday morning didn't work.

Well big big congrats hunny!!!! How long have you been ttc?

Brilliant news!

xx

Yip, it's a :bfp:!! It was a clear blue one and came up with a really strong cross within less than a minute. I couldn't stop shaking and poor dh looked a little like a rabbit in headlights (especially since I woke him up at 5.45 am to tell him!!!)

I've got my appointment booked with the doctor tomorrow morning already!

Well big big congrats hunny!!!! How long have you been ttc?

Brilliant news!

xx:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks so much, girls. This is our first month of ttc after coming off the pill.

I've just realised I've posted this in the wrong place. Oops!! Sorry!

Many Congratulations.xx

:hug:

And sooo quick howdya do it?? Any tips for us??!!!!
:rofl:

WOw shiona , that is brilliant , I am in my first month off the pill. So that gives me so much hope ! Can you tell me did you get your first :witch: ?

WOw shiona , that is brilliant , I am in my first month off the pill. So that gives me so much hope ! Can you tell me did you get your first :witch: ?

I haven't one at all, Linda. I took my last pill of the pack and then had my bleed as usual. Then nothing since.

Jaccib, no idea, I'm afraid so no tips from me. We were on hols for 2 weeks and it must have happened then when we were all relaxed and had time to :sex:. Dh said we'll have to call it Munchkin as we were in Munich (Munchen) staying with his pal on holiday.

congrats honey, hopefully be joining you in a few weeks!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"