OMG !!! advice needed URGENTLY

notquitesure

Reaction score
OMG...

I'm on what I thought was CD4, AF came 4 days ago- REALLY heavy, crampy, fresh bool etc. still medium flow today. I was then 10dpo which would mean I would now be 14dpo if still in that cycle. Just out of shear curiosity I POAS 5 mins ago, not even with FMU and I have a faint BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From CD1, if it was in fact CD1 (4days ago) I have been taking 100 Vit B6, could this be the reason for a BFP ?????????

I'm so confused, I dont know what to think ???????????????

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP X

Can you up load the picture to have a look? What make of test was it? Is it a blue dye test or red?

Hi, it's a FRER and the 2nd line came up almost immediately but is still faint. I will try to upload a pic xxxxxxx

Wow, that is confusing! So when you were 10dpo you thought you started your period early. But now 4 days into "period" you've got a positive pregnancy test. I think the best way to work out what's happening is a visit to your GP today.

Lx

Thanks, I'm not gonna get my hopes up, I'm 99% sure I got AF and not implantation... perhaps it was twins ?????????? OMG there's loads of stuff going round in my head now lol x

WOW!!! My goodness me, it sounds like you are pregnant hun, its not uncommon for AF's to continue. But def get to your GP to make sure the bleeding isnt something more sinister. xxxx

I think you should re-test in a few days and if you are still getting positive ring the docs and they will be able to do a blood count and see what the hormone levels are like?

didnt want to read and run fxd for you hun x x

omg! .. iid test again chick.. wow this is mental!! :bfp: :D congrats tho!!! omg im excited with u xD xx

Vit B6 wouldn't have made the BFP afaik; it could have been a chemical so def check with your GP asap... FX everything is fine.

I thought it was a chemical when AF came 4 days early, had very strong pg symptoms so was gutted when AF came. I could understand if it was light AF but it was heavy, bright red, slimey (tmi, sorry) for 2 days, now lighter and pinker. I have one FRER left I'm dying to go POAS again to see if I get another BFP, just to rule out the test being a dud, what do you think ????????????

I would definately test again. FX for you hun, let us know. Good luck!! xx

I agree it was/is probably a chemical hun :hugs: but on the same hand you never know... call your GP ASAP

test again hun!!!! No news with me still no af haven tested since sat will be testing sometime in the week tho im waiting on 2 clearblue digitals cant wait to get them!! Let me know how everythin goes hun hope your ok!!

Tested again about 2 hrs after 1st time... very faint BFP again !!! (fainter though but prob cos not much wee lol). I'm wondering re: chemical because I'm such a POAS addict that despite AF arriving at 10dpo, I poas at 12dpo (just incase) and that was BFN (FRER). Surely if I had a chemical, the HGC levels would be dropping day after day ? I've been bleeding for 4 days now, had BFN 8, 10 and 12 dpo but BFP at 14dpo so I'm assuming HGC levels are rising, could i still have had / be having a chemical ??????????
Going to poas again with FMU tomorrow, will keep you all posted. Thanks for the advice and thoughts xxxxxxxxxxx

I would wait until you completely stop bleeding before you do another HPT. What I would suggest is getting to the DR immediately, even going to the ER if you have to to get bloodtest done because a HPT may not give you the definitive results you need right now. There's a lot of "gray" area with those things however; a Blood test is conclusive. Make sure it's a "quantitive" one that checks your HCG levels by number, not the yes/no blood test.

I did hear once on another fertility board of a young lady who had TWINS and miscarried one of them early on but went on to carry the other one to full term. This story is true, because I try to refrain from the "I had a friend one time" type of stories.

GOOD LUCK!!!

hey huns the same thing is happening to me now i got bfp at 11dpo then 13dpo had what i think is af? thought i had a chemical and was so gutted, im suffering now every preg symptoms u can imagine but too scared to test and see another bfn confirming it was chemical, but my thought is this if it was chemical then why are my symptoms getting stronger, im defo getting a test tommrow as im cd13 now of what i thought was a new cycle but im now not so sure, i know this is defo possible too as i didnt find out i was preg with son till 15 weeks due to having normal af for first 3 months so im now wondering and clinging onto all hope it happening again, also my af came very early i normally have a 14LP and af shows on the 15thdpo this time she showed on the 12thdpo so thats defo diff and although my period was a period not implant way too much for that it was diff lighter than normal and no cramping liek usual and no feeling liek someone is hanging onto my lady part and dragging it down this was also odd, well tommrows test will tell but if anything like my sons preg it will be neg and only bloods will show up the truth :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->