• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OMG advice please...not pregnancy related...

Keep us updated- he'd BETTER go to the GP tomorrow and get himself checked out! You deserve some stress free time!

Cat
xxx

Oh god! That must have been terrifying!!! Maybe he should pop to the doctors today just for a little check, but if he's anything like my OH he'll be "fine"...Hopefully he will just for your sake! lol Let us know how he is today hun :hugs:

Thanks girls. Well its safe to say i didnt sleep very well last night.Hubby doesnt have a temp at all now and ive made him stay off from work today. Even tho he say he is fine,he doesnt look it to me. Ive just made him some breakfast and i made him a doctors apointment at 11.10 this morning.:hugs:

glad hes going the doctors! he could have caught the ear infection! that mixed with the tablets hes on and low blood pressure could just have knocked him of balance! im sure he ll be fine with some rest! hope every1s better for christmas x

Hi girls... well we went to the docs. Doctor did some neurological tests to check balance and co-ordination and all is well. His heart seemed fine so did his bp. Doc is sending him for bloods and an ecg to check his brain activity but he said is almost sure it just viral. He did say if it happens again to go straight to hospital but just keep up on his fluids. He has no temp and is eating fine and playing on the wii at the moment so cant be feeling that bad.:dohh: Thanks for all the concerns and well wishes.:hugs:

So glad to hear everything was fine at the docs! So scary when things like that just happen out of the blue! xxx

There is a 48 hour vomiting bug going around which starts with flu like symptoms perhapse hes fighting this off?

There is a 48 hour vomiting bug going around which starts with flu like symptoms perhapse hes fighting this off?

Well the docs think he got sick,because he passed out and banged his head. And he did eat and drink last night and today and havent been ill again. Just the once after passing out and banging his head.:shrug:

glad everything is ok- hope you both feel better, and you are in for a much better nights sleep!

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"