OMG! BFP after I had stopped trying!!

Graceyous

Mom to 2 & 2 Angels x
Reaction score
After blighted ovum in December 2011 and a long 24 months after dealing with hypothyroidism, low progesterone, shortening cycles and monthly disappointments after marathon BD sessions, temping, opks, monitors, I was told at fertility clinic that I had undetectable levels of amh and multiple cysts on one ovary, heading toward the big 40 all which they said indicated that my chances of conceiving naturally were negligible and even with help very low - I gave it all up. Decided I was lucky to have my little girl and put all the sticks monitors and thermometers and charts away.

And today I get a BFP!!!! After one very late, very wine fueled session on New Years Eve... OMG!!!

Going to try not to get too excited til I get a 6 weeks scan but - :happydance: & :yipee:

Attachments

• omg_.jpg
    omg_.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
Have to wait until 7th Feb for a scan (when I'll be about 7wk4) as doctor was worried I'd go for scan too early and not see anything. Even my GP was amazed saying I'm defying medical science by conceiving. But she said it's a case of keeping positive but try keeping emotions under control too. So hard to do. Wish I had a time machine...

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->