• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Omg....BFP today and lo is 18 weeks eeekkkk excited. Xxx

Dolly84

Pregnant with #2 :-)
Reaction score
Omg omg omg as you can tell I'm extremely excited aaahhhhh

I had my son 18 weeks ago and we were ltttc for 2 years for him finally to arrive.(with the help of clomid)
So we decided that if the next one is gonna be similar and take 2 years then we wernt going to use any contraception lol
Only started having sex from week 14 after my sons birth so we literally hit it the first month trying eeekkkkk

Oh gosh, not even told the oh yet, he doesn't get in from work until 1pm, can't wait to see the look on his face eeekkkkk he's gonna be made up

Oh yeah we get married in June too, so I'll have a 10 month old and I'll be 6months pregnant teehee

Talk about it being a busy year hahaha xxxxxxxx

I'm over the moon xxxxxxxx

Thank you, I'm still in shock xxxx

Congratulations! This is such a lovely story I'm so happy for you X

Have u told your dh yet? If so how did he react?

Pleasure to read your post, congrats, H&H 9 months

Aww how lovely honey :)
Congrats!

Congrats!!! I'm hoping for the same! Our dd took over 4 years to conceive so we have been ntnp since she was born (she's 8 months) but this last cycle I added femara and we BD'ed every night. I test next week. So happy for you and thanks for giving me hope!!!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"