Omg, BFP!

Micheleb87

Reaction score
So, I have been lurking on this board for months now. Any time I would have a group of strange symptoms happening, I would get on here and compare with others. There were a few times I was convinced I was pregnant (period days late, when I'm almost always early or on time) and would test and then get my period.

Well this time, af was due two days ago on Monday. My boobs and nipples had been hurting for several days and it was so bad I couldn't sleep on my stomach. I had also been having a weird pinching feeling in my pelvic area in the same spot for over a week and heartburn that made me feel like I was going to throw up balls of fire. I really did not believe I was pregnant but thought I'd take a test to rule it out and hopefully get my period by Tuesday. I bought a two pack of FRER that came with the regular and a digital to confirm lol. I took the regular one first and both lines showed instantly. My heart stopped! I took the second right away and it seemed to flash the clock icon for forever but then finally showed me yes +.

After getting BFP, I remembered that I had been falling asleep on couch before 9pm some nights which is unusual for me. I also had a pretty bad meltdown one day last week that at the time made me think, "what's wrong with you? Are you pregnant??"

This is my first pregnancy and I am 27 years old. I have been ready for awhile now and am so happy that I am able to get pregnant. I am super nervous because I continue having slight cramps and pinching feelings and every time I go to the bathroom I am paranoid I'll see blood. Part of me is so insanely excited, but another part of me is trying so hard not to let myself get excited just yet. I also don't think it has *fully* sunken in yet.

My last af was April 20th but it was a real weird one that lasted only a couple days so now I'm wondering what if that was implantation and im really 8 weeks along already? I think it's just wishful thinking though... But combined with the fact that my line was super dark and the digital picked it up on day I was supposed to get af, it's enough to make me somewhat hopeful that I could be further along. My first OB appt is June 16th so I guess I'll have to wait till then to find out.

AHHH! I'm gonna have a babeh!

Here is a pic of my tests. I've never tracked my ovulation in any way so not sure at which part of my cycle that happens, but if af was due the day I took these, should the line be so dark or is it possible I could be further along than what i thought?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 22
It's possible you could be further along but I had very dark lines and tested around the time my period would have been too. You could take a digital with conception indicator?? Congratulations!

Thanks! I actually ran to the store last night to get one but they didn't have them at piggly wiggly and there's nothing else close to home. I'm going to pick one up after work and try it!

You could have ovulated earlier than you thought or the baby could have implanted earlier than you thought. Either way those are nice, dark, beautiful lines! Congrats! :happydance:

Thank you thank you! I just can't wait for my first dr appt so I can relax a little!

With my daughter I used to have pinching/cramping often and my pregnancy went perfectly. Try not to worry too much, I'm sure you and baby are fine! :flower:

With my daughter I used to have pinching/cramping often and my pregnancy went perfectly. Try not to worry too much, I'm sure you and baby are fine! :flower:

Thank you so much. That is helpful. I think it fully sunk in last night that there is really a baby growing in me. I have not been able to stop crying for more than a a few minutes at a time. Last year I had an abnormal pap and needed a colposcopy and after that they said I needed a leep. I was terrified to have part of my cervix cut out and convinced I'd never be able to carry a baby to term after that so I avoided the dr for several months and then found a new dr to give me a second opinion. Miraculously, the cin3 hsil cells were gone and I had a normal pap over 6 months after the colposcopy. I think some of that fear still exists that I won't be able to have a child even though there is nothing to indicate that :-/ maybe my hormones are just throwing my emotions out of whack. I go from being overjoyed and in awe to freaking out thinking that anything could happen at this point.

Oh, and I took the weeks indicator clear blue and it said 2-3 weeks so guess I'm not further along.

Thank you so much. That is helpful. I think it fully sunk in last night that there is really a baby growing in me. I have not been able to stop crying for more than a a few minutes at a time. Last year I had an abnormal pap and needed a colposcopy and after that they said I needed a leep. I was terrified to have part of my cervix cut out and convinced I'd never be able to carry a baby to term after that so I avoided the dr for several months and then found a new dr to give me a second opinion. Miraculously, the cin3 hsil cells were gone and I had a normal pap over 6 months after the colposcopy. I think some of that fear still exists that I won't be able to have a child even though there is nothing to indicate that :-/ maybe my hormones are just throwing my emotions out of whack. I go from being overjoyed and in awe to freaking out thinking that anything could happen at this point.

Oh, and I took the weeks indicator clear blue and it said 2-3 weeks so guess I'm not further along.

When you are able to get a scan and actually see the baby on the screen, you will feel SO much better. Trust me!! I was a nervous wreck until I had my first ultrasound, but once I saw the heartbeat my nerves instantly calmed down. All those emotions are totally normal lol. I was the same exact way! I don't think I stopped crying my whole pregnancy ;)

Yeah, I can't wait for that! I'm really really hoping they'll let me have an ultrasound at 8 weeks even though I know there's a chance they wouldn't see anything. It would just make me feel so much better. I wish there was some way to fast forward the next few months.

Yeah, I can't wait for that! I'm really really hoping they'll let me have an ultrasound at 8 weeks even though I know there's a chance they wouldn't see anything. It would just make me feel so much better. I wish there was some way to fast forward the next few months.

I had an u/s at 7 weeks with my daughter and they saw the little bean and the HB flashing. I'm sure if you ask for one they won't mind doing it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->