OMG blueberry poo!

littlestar85

Wife and mother
Reaction score
LO had blueberries with breakfast at 8:30... Wasn't expecting to see them so soon afterwards but we just had a nappy full of dark blue explosives! LOL!

Wow!

They should put warnings on the packets! :haha:

Haha, lovely surprise!

Cant wait for that, emmmmm... or maybe I can

Lol! LO seemed to find it funny too, while I was busy taking a photo of it to send to DH, LO peed on me!

:haha:

Sorry! You're cracking me up! Taking a photo of it to send to your OH? That's exactly the sort of thing i'd try to do! LO would probably pee on me too :rofl:

Haha, I can't resist sending him things like that! I always try and picture his face looking at it on his phone in the middle of a meeting LOL

Too funny! He'd have to try and keep a straight face. I'd imagine at first he'd be like WTF is this, then it'd click :haha:

Lol, exactly. The camera album on my phone has far too many nappy pictures, if I ever lost it the person who found it would probably wish they hadn't! :haha:

:haha:

Next time I get a gross nappy i'm sending it to DH. Although tbh maybe I shouldn't, I already struggle enough trying to get her changed before she manages to slip a foot from my grip & stick it in the poo :dohh:

I gave my daughter blueberries last week. Her poo came out black. And it stained her butt! Both her butt cheeks had dark stains on them after she pooped.

All of Ivy's poos are like this at the moment because she literally almost gets through a pack a day. She has such expensive taste :dohh:

I gave my daughter blueberries last week. Her poo came out black. And it stained her butt! Both her butt cheeks had dark stains on them after she pooped.

LOl harrys was the same as your LO after blueberries Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"