OMG, body! Stop barfing!

kdmalk

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like this?! I felt really sick between weeks 9 and 10 and threw up a lot. And then went 13 days without throwing up again (although I felt awful during that time and didn't eat much). I randomly threw up again last week and thought surely that would be the end of it. And here we are a week later and I puke up my breakfast. Had my appointment yesterday and I've only lost 6 pounds, so doc isn't concerned at all. I'm not concerned either, I'm just annoyed!!!! Nothing I do helps. I just have good days and bad days. Yesterday was a good day.... and I guess today is a bad day. :growlmad:

I just want someone else to whine with me about still feeling so sick this close to the end of first tri! I'm 13 weeks today. Anyone?

That sounds awful hun, I hope you're better soon :hugs:

Hope it calms down soon for you. I've been similar, I can't stop barfing either lol! I was really sick with my first son, I was sick until about 20 weeks. It was horrible. Although I bet that's not making you feel any better, sorry!

:hugs:

Snap! I thought I was in the clear but nope! This morning I had a big vomit attack 😖 I'm over it to say the least!! Sorry you're feeling rotten too...I'm thinking in a week should be better. I was feeling much better at this stage with DS! Argh! Fingers crossed this close to the end of ms xx

I can't stop being sick :( as if the all day nausea wasn't bad enough the sickness wants to kick it up a notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->