• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OMG can this really be?? BFP at 7DPO???

Viouxsie

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I am currently at 7DPO and just for fun, I took a test one hour ago. I did not expect anything (obviously it should be to early) but I got this!

What do you say, could this really be positive? Or is it much more likely that it is a false positive or something like that?? I am already so afraid of it beeing a false positive :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 104
I see it but the line looks too thin. Was the pic taken within the time limit? Good luck!

Yes, it is thin and very faint :( but the pic was taken just after the 10 minutes!

I'm gonna say the obvious and test again in the next couple of days. Anything after the time limit can be an evap - but I'm no expert. The faintness is fine at an early DPO, but the line is too thin. Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you for your answer, yes I will for sure test again every day from now :)

Urghhh bloody evaps... the line is visible from the way the test has dried :(...

Retest, the line should be as thick as the control one ... fingers crossed

I see it but would test again. Good luck :)

I think its an evap. Hope I'm wrong. Good luck!

I had a bfp at 7dpo....definitely possible. Maybe try a frer in two days.

Looks thin and grey so I would test again, it looks like an evap at the mo but good luck!

Sorry I think it's an evap. The line is too thin. Hope you get your BFP thoigh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"