Omg! Could it really be... :O

soloso

Reaction score
So i think i am 8dpo?!

DTD on 2nd May and 6th May. Had a positive OPK on 6th May.

So if i ovulated the day after the OPK then today i would be 8dpo?

Possible symptoms - Been gipping a lot, slight cramps, funny one but noticed i have burped quite a lot today lol, the small white dots round my nipples seem to be quite prominent, fell asleep VERY early last night.... and thats about it!

Just did a FRER on a two hour hold with no drinks -

thumbnail_IMG_6422.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6423.jpg

I think i have possibly had two chemicals around Dec-Feb... so really dont believe this yet!!!!!! could easily turn out the same way.... :neutral::neutral::neutral:

i am freaking out a bit i did not expect to see something this clear.

Just looked back at all the frers i have done on old posts since december and none seemed to be this obvious!

I don’t need to click on the pictures to see that line! Fingers crossed x

That’s a lovely pink line,fingers crossed they keep getting darker for u xx

Woohoo! I see that without opening the photo! Hope it progresses for you :flower:

I will test with FMU tomorrow and update! 8-[ X

To add to possible symptoms I have noticed a lot of increased saliva in the last couple of hours!

Last edited:
I also see it without enlarging the photo!

This mornings test
then yesterdays on top and this mornings on bottom...

I was worried it was no darker but when i look in real life now its dried i realise it actually is! Do you think it should be darker though? Im panicking because i keep getting some cramps, not majorly bad but its still worrying me that AF will show soon!!

I am so worried about having a chemical/early mc that i cant believe this yet!!

1652.jpg 1655.jpg

Last edited:
This mornings test
then yesterdays on top and this mornings on bottom...

I was worried it was no darker but when i look in real life now its dried i realise it actually is! Do you think it should be darker though? Im panicking because i keep getting some craps, not majorly bad but its still worrying me that AF will show soon!!

I am so worried about having a chemical/early mc that i cant believe this yet!!

View attachment 1060949 View attachment 1060950

Definitely darker, I was comparing dry tests to wet tests and then when they dried I’d then notice the progression! Looks good to me :) xxx

I just took another because i cant help myself!!

1656.jpg

I have ordered some digitals with week detectors, they will arrive tomorrow. Do you think by tomorrow afternoon they would show positive or too early? dont want to see "not pregnant" :confused: but neeeed to see confirmation for my own sanity over the next few days/weeks! [-o<

Looking great! I just looked back at my tests, my 11dpo looked like yours and I got 1-2 on CB digi :)

100000% bfp and darker too! Congratulations:)

I just took another because i cant help myself!!

View attachment 1060958

I have ordered some digitals with week detectors, they will arrive tomorrow. Do you think by tomorrow afternoon they would show positive or too early? dont want to see "not pregnant" :confused: but neeeed to see confirmation for my own sanity over the next few days/weeks! [-o<

I was 9dpo when I got a faint positive on a frer and took a digi that afternoon and said not pregnant. The morning after I took another frer and a digi together, the frer was much darker and got my 1-2 on a digi:) so dont be alarmed if it doesn't work straight away, their not very sensitive

Looking good mama! You can definintely see the progression.

Fab lines lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->