OMG: Crying!!

S

Serene123

:cry::cry::cry:

I had an itch on my chest, looked down, and there was a FREAKING SPIDER crawling up me. I was so scared I squished it with my hand. :sick:

:shock:

Thats where i would of dropped dead. *shudders* ewww!

Oh no!! I would've totally freaked :shock: you are brave for being able to touch it! :hugs: xx

Ok That happened to me when i picked up the washing pile and i was on the phone at same time I felt a tickle and seen it at the cornor of my eye and threw my phone across the room! I freaked out!

This one pictured was on my ceiling when I woke up the other moring and I had to get OH out of bed to remove it and he couldnt stop laughing as i was hopping around like a lunitic! I am very afraid of these big ones.

Attachments

• IMG_2589.jpg
    IMG_2589.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 35
:rofl: It wasn't bravery it was a reflex.. Now I think about it I'm like OMG I TOUCHED IT.. :sick:

Omgg !! I HATE Spiders so much !! Even the littlest one on me and i freak out big time ! There was one in my bedroom once a massive one and i had to sleep downstairs !

Yuk

OMG that pic is horrible! I hate spiders!

They live in the garage to. One was there so long and it was massive we called him derek, then he moved out and Goerge has moved in. George has brough his son with him to :cry: I cant hack them at all. They are fast creepy, raisin bodied,blinking,ugly,knee capped horrid dangly things! :hissy:I cry tears over them! ! why cant they just keep a low profile! why do they have to cause a sceen and flurry about the place! bloody drama queens, they bring it on themselves! :help:

Eeeeuurgh! I don't mind them at a distance, but on me..... :shock: :argh:

Ick!!! Thats grose! I wouldnt have even be able to touch it, i would have flapped, running round the room, screaming until it fell off, then jumped on the chair! :rofl:

Get a cat. My cats love nothing more than a spider for breakfast :rofl:

hahahaahah! i HATE them and i would have actually cried had it happened to me, but i near wet myself laughing when i read the starting post!

im so scared of them, if there is one in the nursery when bubs comes..well, its best for her to grow up not to be afraid and she can get rid of them for mummy!

Ewwwwww

That is so strange you should make this post Toria

Last night I felt summat tickling behind my knee & I looked down & it was a spider

I went mental!

:rofl: Spider invasion! I would have jumped and flapped but Caitlyn was on my lap.. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->