omg DS just choaked on greggs porridge!!!

its not about the shopping its about the health and hygiene its getting to easy to have a food business!

its not about the shopping its about the health and hygiene its getting to easy to have a food business!

i know but i was saying that they should have mysery eaters, like mystery shoppers, like big restaurents get michelin inspectors to see how there doing, cafes should have mystrey eaters to see how the shop runs and how clean it is etc, if they had this then there would be more pressure on cafes to get everything right, if that makes sense, actually i dont even know if they have this already, it seems like common sense to do it so aybe they have :s

yeah makes sense, i've got a pass in health and safety and also health and food technology my MIL is a chef has been for almost 30years! so when these things happen i think makes it worse.

my OH got food posioning at a posh restruant from mussels cause they weren't prepared and cooked properly nothing ever happened to them cause food inspector said place was clean with mussels its not about being clean its prep and cooking and its very dangerous safe to say never ate there

Mistakes can happen anywhere but what makes me mad is that they were so sneaky taking it away and pretending like nothing happened

yeah makes sense not sure twice is a mistake i think they are being careless?

yeah makes sense, i've got a pass in health and safety and also health and food technology my MIL is a chef has been for almost 30years! so when these things happen i think makes it worse.

my OH got food posioning at a posh restruant from mussels cause they weren't prepared and cooked properly nothing ever happened to them cause food inspector said place was clean with mussels its not about being clean its prep and cooking and its very dangerous safe to say never ate there

that must make it so much worse! when you know what they should be doing and how vigilante they should be over food going out!
OMG you dont have much luck with eating out!! id say go around to the MIL for dinner instead! i bet a chef of 30 years could make a ruddy nice dinner! plus it would be free! haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->