OMG feel really hurt now :( Dont know what to do!!

Honestly, I would stop texting him about it. This is the kind of thing that is much better dealth with in person as you can clarify any issues face-to-face and you can also personally judge his reactions. Remember, of course, that you will be more emotional at this time than if you were not pregnant and that may freak him out somewhat.

Also, it sounds like this was an exchange that was done quite some time ago? If you've been together a year or more, and this was sent just a few months into your relationship, then in some ways it is old news (so long as the flirting did not turn into any real action).

If it happened along time ago and youve no reason to suspect he's done anything since then I would be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt - but that text is a cowards text, turning it round on you!

The only way your relationship can move forward is for him to be honest. :hug:
if he cant admit it when caught red handed then what else is he capable of hiding?

I would talk to him face to face and see what he says, his reply is awful and I really couldn't put up with this either, sounds like you need some time apart to think. Hope you can resolve this, we are all here for you, take care :hugs: XX

Reminds me of a very bad ex boyfriend I had YEARS ago, who I saw going in a restaurant holding his ex :dohh: Worst part is : I gave him money that day cause he didnt have any as usual and I was 'supposed 'to be at work... so that is where my money went... to dinners with his ex :blush:
When I confronted him, he said it wasnt him :dohh: and that I was crazy
Same thing would happen with the redial key of the phone, If I pressed it when coming home, somehow his ex would always pick up and then he would tell me there is something wrong with that wireless phone :/

Thank God I ve learned from my mistakes, running into men like that.

I married the sweetest one ever ! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->