OMG .....freaking out... but...do FRER evaps ever dry pink?!!

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
im sure many of you have seen my posts lately..Im anywhere from 9-11dpo

first pic is the test I just did...not taken it out of case or anything and it sooo faint and my phone automatically brightens pics but its there in real life a friend has seen it....

second pic is test I took few hours ago..had same faint faint line as this new one..and its not dried yet but it soooo pink....I mean can you see that pink or is it just me....

is this maybe start of bfp??? Ive taken a walmart cheapie and also a CB + and those seemed to be bfn but OMG Ive NEVER had an FRER "evap" look this stinking pink!!!:shrug:

Attachments

• end of july frer new maybe line.jpg
    end of july frer new maybe line.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 214
  • end of july frer pink.jpg
    end of july frer pink.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 254
so you see it ? even on the newer one? im just hesitant since the other one didnt turn pink till later... and since the CB and walmart look bfn

I see the faint line om the first and the last is a clear bfp hum no doubt on it...
Other tests just less sensitive...
X

thanks!! ooOOOOoo this would be crazy!!! well im officially freaking out now lol lol

Awww bless u hun tht feeling is the best !! Xx

I can see a faint line! Fingers crossed it is the start of your BFP! Good luck! :dust::dust:

here is the obvious pink one tweaked..that is soo pink!!

Attachments

• end of july frer pink tweaked.jpg
    end of july frer pink tweaked.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 109
I see that so clear and pink on the 2nd one! Fingers crossed :)

Fmu after 6 hr hold this AM. BFN. No hint of line. Oh well. Been had by worst pink evap ever.

IM so sorry to hear that was about to say congratulations. If that's an evap that's evil x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->