OMG .....freaking out... but...do FRER evaps ever dry pink?!!

It's still early and I didn't want to comment and be the odd woman out but I've had those stupid tests dry with a pink line, not very often but it's happened :/

Hopefully tomorrow it's a big, bright, beautiful pink line for you :flower:

Honestly Hun I can't see that being an evap. I've either got hope or sadly a very early cp, just being honest good luck x

Thanks ladies. I know it's early. I know I'm only like 10-11dpo so still not out but I just got so flipping excited lol. AF due sunday and I've vowed no testing till Monday AM lol. One FRER left one FRER digi left so we will seeee

I always tested better with evening urine... Maybe try again? The first test looked bfp :(

I've never had a pink evap on a BFN FRER, so it could be a BFP regardless of what the other test said.

Ive been sooo tempted to get some cheapies atleast but I know I'll just be miserable analyzing them so Im sticking to my 3 more days till testing on Monday to give AF a chance to show and if I do get a bfp I can go to drs for betas that morning :winkwink:..I'll def update here either way:thumbup:

I've never seen an evap on a frer. Sometimes you can pick out the indent line, but your was def pink. I'm hoping it's just a bit early for you and the hgc levels are fluctuating. Good luck for Mondays test :dust:

stalking! It's monday so I am excited to hear.

totally bfn on cheapie...that has once again dried into an evap...15dpo...no sign of AF..since 11-12dpo minor minor cramping but more like pulling because it doesnt hurt its just noticeable cm was thick thick globs of ewcm from about 6-7dpo until 11dpo and then watery for a day or so and now pretty dry... no idea whats going on..

Attachments

• first of aug cheapie evap 15dpo.jpg
    first of aug cheapie evap 15dpo.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 59
Mayxe a chem hun ..tht frer looksd bfp..
And no af...
Ope not hun ope u get a bfp

Could still be early! I've been reading about some women not getting a BFP until 2-3 weeks after missed period. FX

thanks...like 18dpo today (15 at the latest if I didnt O till 1-2 days after I thought) still bfn..still no sign at all of af...no sore boobs either..nothing other than random cramping since what i thought was like 11-12dpo

Maybe time for an ob/gyn visit. That very unusual...maybe it was a CP and just hasn't "flushed out"yet?

idk but ive got NOTHING along the lines of colored cm or brown or pink....cervix high and closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->