omg help needed - please !!!!! updateeee

sambam

Mummy of 2 princesses!
Reaction score
ok.. as some of you know ive been using opks for the last 2 months !...
and i have heard from lots of women on here, that when you are pregnant, you get a + opk.....
i got a positive result on the 13th or there abouts,
it was negative the next day.... i mean... no line at all !!... so now im on cycle day 28.... and just out the blue i done another opk 2night, and it was positive !!! does this mean im pregnant ??? i have no preg tests in the house (24 hour tesco is looking promising !! )....

have a look please and tell me what u think !??... if im not preg, then why did i get a positive in the middle of my cycle.... then it was negative, now positive again !! .... please please look and give me some advice !!

Attachments

• 100_2824.jpg
    100_2824.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 56
ooooo! Could be, only way to know for sure is to :test: with fmu in the morning, good luck hunny x

hey, i know that alot of the ladies on this forum have got pos opk when they are preg, its not a garuntee tho, how long are your cycles, if u r near the end of the cycle i would say its a good sign, get to tescos now, im excited lol , good luck xx

Dh is now on his way to tesco poor wee thing!! lol....
:blush:
my cycles are 29 days !! ...
im gonna take a test 2night, then one again 2morro.

Anyone else experienced this ??
xxxx

loads of women on here have had this - does sound promising x

u should post in OPK and preg test gallery too as they might be more likely to have them in there. ooo fx'd x

thanks everyone !! ... as ive just peed, im gonna wait a bit til im ready again, sorry for keepin u all in suspence, but i just want to say thanks for being there with all this support
xxx:flower:

Oh no, well we'll all be here waiting when you need a pee. And if you can't pee, I'd be happy to poke your bladder with a cyber stick! hahaha

Best of luck SamBam. I hope it is a:bfp: for you!

hate to push ya babe but my LO is due a feed in 2 hours and was hoping to get abit of sleep! lmao!!......................... just run the tap or something!!! lol

Oh no, well we'll all be here waiting when you need a pee. And if you can't pee, I'd be happy to poke your bladder with a cyber stick! hahaha

lolol :haha: i promise i will be on here with an update asap !!!! :D
xx

Oh i really hope it is! i know you were feeling so down and doubtful that it will ever happen...and so i really very much hope this is it for you!

the best piece of advice i could give is expect the worst and hope for the best. I have seen this happen to other ladies and the ones that i have read have gotten a + HPT.

FX for you darlin!! :dust:

Sorry. I thought a + had to be darker than the control that's all.

OHHHH GOOD LUCK...SO EXCITING!!!! Can't wait for you too pee:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->