Omg - Help!!

Naimi

Reaction score
I'm a bit panicky this morning. I'm in a state of shock. I just did a clear blue digital test, I'm not due on till wednesday, so I'm testing 4 days early ..... BUT .... it says PREGNANT !!!!

has anyone had false positives with clear blue, or can I really get excited about this????

Thanks
Naimi x

Yes get excited you are pregnant Hunny they aint wrong,well done congrats....excellent

Dont have first hand experience but have heard that they are not wrong.

Congratulations hunny ... am soooo please for you :hugs:

No you can really get excited :happydance:

Congratulations hun x x

:headspin:

thankyou so much.

oh cr*p .... here comes the tears again !!!

I did the test first thing this morning, but I've only just told my OH !! I wasn't sure whether to get excited or not.

I cried, he hugged me, i cried some more, then he said "you know what this means?" so i said what? (thinking it was going to be something deep and meaningfull about having a baby" and he says "you can't drink that bottle of bailey's you bought last night !" LOL LOL. Typical bloke !!

I'll keep you posted. I'm not niave, I know thats can still go wrong, so once I've been to the doc i'll let you know everything is okay.

Thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its one thing thats making my OH laugh Naimi.

I admit to having a drink though ... I've had 2 in one week tops *sigh*

I had the odd drink during my pregnancy and it did me no harm. In fact a can of guiness on a friday night helped keep up my iron intake.

WOW, to you too Layla, I havent read the posts in ages, I didnt know you were pregnant ! Congrats hun xxxx

yeah :D

got an early scan tomorrow to check all is ok, all being well we will be pregnant togther :D

x

YEY !!!!! :happydance:

I will get on MSN soon and we can have a natter x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members