OMG !! I cant believe it .....

fizz63

Reaction score
I cant believe i am actually writing this. I was on day 32 of a normal 28 day cycle yesterday, so was hoping the witch would stay away. Last night i was feeling all disappointed coz i started with slight cramps and thought that witch was on her way ... i was so fed up. I woke up this morning and still no sign but thought i would test, just to stop my mind working over time - fully expected a :bfn:

well i did an internet cheapie and it came back positive :bfp: - absolutely gobsmacked ... luckily i had a tesco one in as well so i did that too and again i got a :bfp:. i cant explain how i feel - i honestly just thought after pains last night that :witch: was on her way. i cant stop looking at the pregnancy tests to check i have read it right.

i literally cant take it in ..... i am also abit worried coz i have slight low pain on my right, abit like ov pain or period pain. only slight .... and i am worried that maybe its ectopic or an ovarian cyst. i have never been pregnant before, i am 38 (last month) so also worried about miscarriage.

does anyone know if its normally to experience low abdominal pain when you are 4 weeks pregnant ? is this the time that the egg is settling in ? or could this be more of a concern ? it only started last night and is more a dull ache than a sharp pain.

i am so excited about the news but also very concerned that something isnt quite right with this pain i am having .....

:hugs:

Congratulations. Feeling like you're due on is one of the symptoms of pregnancy. Here's to a H+H in 9 months!

Firstly, congrats :happydance:

Yeah cramps are normal hunni, there's so much going on even though the baby is sooo tiny, everythings preparing for moving and stretching when the baby gets bigger. If they get painful or there's bleeding then it's cause for concern. Other than that, relax and enjoy the pregnancy.

I've never been pg before but CONGRATS on your BFP! That is so exciting!

If you are worried you should ask your doctor, maybe get an early scan? YAAAAAAAAY i'm so happy for you!

ah congratulations!!!!! yep aches and pains are all normal it may feel quite uncomfortable sometimes but its all normal its just your utarus stretching and getting ready for your baby to grow. please dont worry about miscarring as there is no reason why you should just be happy and enjoy and dont stress. xxx

mum of four - did you have any one sided cramps with any of yours ?

BIG CONGRATS to you on your BFP. I am soooooo Jealous!! Best of Luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats great!!! I have just been asking about those cramps!!!

Congratulations to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

big congrats to you! cramps are normal with me through out my pregnancy i had like period cramps when i was "due" for a period lol also you may get little twinges as your belly swells its just where your tummy is making room :)

Congratulations happy and healthy 9 months:)

Congratulations! I have been having cramps on and off too. Think positive (I am) and try not to worry.

Congrats Fizz63. Guess I just lost my newly found TTC buddy! Couldn't think of a better reason. Best wishes for a healthy 9 months. And here's hope for us old crusties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->