Omg I can't breathe!! BFP! Line progression pics.

mrs unicorn

Reaction score
So I'm 11 DPO and just got my :bfp: wahooooooo! We're so excited and a little bit in disbelief! It's only our 3rd cycle so we weren't expecting it yet - even though it's felt like ages to wait! I'm shocked at how dark the line is though, or maybe this is normal I dunno! So chuffed to be posting in here! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 33
Big congrats to you! Nothing beats that shock excitement feeling, enjoy it :) x

Congrats!! And that line looks pretty spot on for being 11 dpo. :)

Thank you ladies! It's still sinking in! I had some spotting last night, hopefully it's nothing to worry about. I'm still testing just to make sure little bean is hanging in ok. I'll keep testing until af is late which will be Wednesday.

Thought I'd show my line progression pics (I love looking at other peoples!) it's so nice to see the line getting darker. 16dpo was when af would have been due. I did my last FRER today at 17 DPO and the line was there in an instant! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 69
Thought I'd show my line progression pics (I love looking at other peoples!) it's so nice to see the line getting darker. 16dpo was when af would have been due. I did my last FRER today at 17 DPO and the line was there in an instant! :happydance:

Love seeing this!! Congrats so exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->